• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

YES!!!! Auto or stick?
Wish Caddy would come back with another CTS-V, with the 640HP motor and 6 speed manual.

But I'll take this one. :teeth

Mine is a stick. I'll be around 640 to the wheels soon enough. Waiting on a flex fuel kit then I'll drop her off to have the injectors flex fuel and pulley installed.

Soooo, you're trying to get into the 10's? Auto's are a split second quicker :twofinger Although, kinda wish my Coupe was a stick, but then again the auto is pretty nice. :afm199

DMS for the 85 kit? Looks like you're getting into the 11-12 psi boost range. Any idea what the pulley and injectors will do to getting it smogged?

Soooo, you're trying to get into the 10's? Auto's are a split second quicker :twofinger Although, kinda wish my Coupe was a stick, but then again the auto is pretty nice. :afm199

DMS for the 85 kit? Looks like you're getting into the 11-12 psi boost range. Any idea what the pulley and injectors will do to getting it smogged?

With tires and E85 I hope to break into the 10s and be deep in the 11s on pump. The one time I took my car to the track all I had was the air raid and HX. On my best run I hit the rev limiter in 1st hard and still pulled a 12.3 at 114. With a clean pass I know the car can do a 12.1-12 flat. I was surprised how much grip the track had I wasn't getting any spin with my conti extreme contact tires they just hooked and before I know it the car felt like it hit a brick wall when I hit the limiter in 1st then grabbed 2nd.

Its OBD2 so the tuner will make sure all monitors are set and it will pass the computer part no problem. As far as the other stuff I doubt the smog tech will know enough to tell the difference between a stock pulley and one that is a little smaller.
My intake has the air raid logo covered with a V logo and it looks surprisingly stock. The only thing that will stand out is the green belt. You can't see the injectors and you can't see the flex fuel kit. Still having the stock cats, stock headers it should pass visual no problem.

Last edited:
5d4356a6b2ffced4c6a9adef6d5cd1e5--ac-cobra-jpg.jpg

I took a walk at lunch toward the wharf in Monterey where they block off the Custom House Plaza for the Sotheby Auction... I do like a nice Jag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture auction cars.jpg
    Capture auction cars.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 320
I took a walk at lunch toward the wharf in Monterey where they block off the Custom House Plaza for the Sotheby Auction... I do like a nice Jag.

attachment.php

Nice.
Those early 70's 911s (that certainly looks like 1973 or before) go for absolute bank these days.

Looked pretty clean; they always put those drip pans under the cars (and bikes) when they park them in the plaza.

Those things leak. :laughing
My stepfather had a 74', which I prefer. Moved pretty good with a 2.7, but sure moved better with a 3.0.
I would have one, but for the ridiculous asking prices. On no planet should a 40 year old run of the mill 911 run $50k.

^^^ Looks brand new. Time machine.

Back