• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

what did yah say ... can't hear you

My jaw kinda dropped on this one, a mid-80's Buick Electra wagon...

picture.php

:laughing

So, I love wagons...

Buick is coming out with a new wagon this year, to compete with the All Road, Outback, and Cross Country. I'm hoping the faux wood is an option! :laughing

roadblaster-1600.jpeg

MB is jumping into fray of lifted wagons with their All Terrain, but only in Europe for now.

imageshandler.ashx

So, I love wagons...

Buick is coming out with a new wagon this year, to compete with the All Road, Outback, and Cross Country. I'm hoping the faux wood is an option! :laughing

roadblaster-1600.jpeg

MB is jumping into fray of lifted wagons with their All Terrain, but only in Europe for now.

imageshandler.ashx

Me, too. The good sportwagons drive as well as sedans, often look better and you can actually transport things.

I miss my TDI sportwagen. Stupid VW and their diesel scandal.

I searched eBay today for a Buick Roadmasters. Learned to drive on one. Dax Shepard raced Leno in one he suped up.

da2YKPal.png

Audi wagons are my 2nd fav. Also time is a chevy nomad :drool

I miss my TDI sportwagen. Stupid VW and their diesel scandal.

I searched eBay today for a Buick Roadmasters. Learned to drive on one. Dax Shepard raced Leno in one he suped up.

da2YKPal.png

Audi wagons are my 2nd fav. Also time is a chevy nomad :drool

I can dig a sporting wagon. Now, someone please tell me the reasons why I had to live through two decades of vinyl on the outside of a car roof, and fake wood decals on the side panels. The European laughter still echoes in my head.

But we wouldn't have had the Corvorado from Live and Let Die.

laldwhisper2he0.1331.jpg

i017906.jpg

Next year's Chevy NASCAR racer will no longer look like the soon to be discontinued SS, it will look like a Camaro....

nascar-cup-2018-chevrolet-camaro-unveil-2017-2018-chevrolet-camaro-5124294.jpg

Next year's Chevy NASCAR racer will no longer look like the soon to be discontinued SS, it will look like a Camaro....

nascar-cup-2018-chevrolet-camaro-unveil-2017-2018-chevrolet-camaro-5124294.jpg

I've seen some other pics of the NASCAR Camaro. Looks good. Its Bitchin' :laughing

Wagons are cool, as long as they don't have massive rear overhang, like a couple of those models posted above....

Wagons are bad ass, then again I am a bit bias :laughing

Attachments

• 12208812_10153086826565997_6258582386279693392_n.jpg
    12208812_10153086826565997_6258582386279693392_n.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 316
I've seen some other pics of the NASCAR Camaro. Looks good. Its Bitchin' :laughing

:laughing

[YOUTUBE]1v3CzvQ9e_w[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah... Opels like this one are OK... The front badge with the three shields is kinda out of place(?) but still :laughing

The Buicks will be built in Germany, so that's a plus.

The Regal sedan liftback will also be the Holden they race in the Australian Supercar Series. :dunno

Last edited:
Back