• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

You shut your mouth. It just needs an 80s mini truck inspired paintjob and some nice bumperettes and a bigass blower sticking out of the hood and a c6 chassis swap and perfect!

PEEFECT I TELL YOU

:laughing

Or a new spoiler....

wood-spoiler.jpg

1909 Blitzen Benz

One of those basic 4-banger 21.5L engines.

[youtube]xMa3_tT5mKA[/youtube]

Anyone else wondering or have an idea why there seems to be such an explosion of supercar models and brands lately? The prices certainly aren't down. Are there more rich people in that market? Is low volume high end manufacturing more accessible to more and smaller companies now?

Anyone else wondering or have an idea why there seems to be such an explosion of supercar models and brands lately? The prices certainly aren't down. Are there more rich people in that market? Is low volume high end manufacturing more accessible to more and smaller companies now?

Not more rich people but dramatic increases in wealth among those who are wealthy. I'm guessing these supercars are being sold to collectors who have many supercars rather than many individuals who purchase one supercar.

Back on topic:

Ferris? Sloane?

[YOUTUBE]Zcmd0_F-2ls[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I don't know. That back end looks more like Honda.

Back