• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Hmmmm, those windows look like a carbon copy..

2016-Shelby-GT350-Mustang-Detroit-Auto-Show-5-657x360.jpg

Who are you going to call imitating who?

2015 M6 coupe:

Attachments

• BMW-M6_Coupe-2015_C03.jpg
    BMW-M6_Coupe-2015_C03.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 108
I don't know. That back end looks more like Honda.

Actually, the Honda's rear is cleaner looking.
Appears that BMW had 3 or 4 design committees involved and everybody's input got included. :wtf

Since I get to pick, it would be the NSX over the Bimmer anyways! :x :twofinger

Attachments

• 2019-Acura-NSX-Rear.jpg
    2019-Acura-NSX-Rear.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 121
BMW Project Lead --- Oh, oh, Committee One, you do the trunk lid, Committee Two, you do the tail lights, but make 'em do that kinda swoopy, wrap-a-round thingy. Committee Three, you guys do the exhaust tips and some big faux vent holes. Committee Four, collect all the stuff from One, Two, and Three and then add some red reflectors in there and some kind a sculpty stuff in the bumper area above the exhaust ports.

Side profile's not bad, 'cept for them "swoopy, wrap-a-round tail lights". :laughing

Google "Bangle Butt". There is the start of the swoopy taillights (as well as the rest of the rear), and they haven't moved too far away from his designs yet.

See a lot of them in your travels? They are an awful rare sight to see in the wild.

For its price range I'm not digging the front look with that fake grill. Also not impressed with the interior compared to something like a Mercedes GTR.
The NSX is technical wonder and a nice looking car but I wouldn't be spending that much on just a nice looking car.

I see one every few months.
See GTR's every weekend and that car is growing on me.

For its price range I'm not digging the front look with that fake grill. Also not impressed with the interior compared to something like a Mercedes GTR.
The NSX is technical wonder and a nice looking car but I wouldn't be spending that much on just a nice looking car.

We got some changes coming for 2019. Stay tuned.

Hideous German Viper. NSX is way better looking.

I told my wife it was going to be my next car (the bimmer). She just laughed in my face. Told my dad the story and he said he'd get it for me for my birthday. Then I told him it'll probably cost around $100k. :laughing

I just smoked a M4 so badly, I felt sorry for the guy. When you stop someone's ricer flyby then pull 15 cars on them it's kinda sad.

Last edited:
I just smoked a M4 so badly, I felt sorry for the guy. When you stop someones ricer flyby then pull 15 cars on them it's kinda sad haha.

Test drove an M4 last weekend actually. Having driven a 1200 hp daily driver before though, I think I'll stick with the 435 / 440 for commuting / cruising. No need for the M4.

edit - also, those pics I posted are of a 440i, not an M4.

Back