• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Goodwood Revival is this weekend. The Revival has the vintage car and bike races. Here is a rather chaotic example of no one holding back with the classics.

[youtube]OpdJcDs3g0g[/youtube]

Live stream that plays a loop when not streaming.

[youtube]pr-L5Kj8_ns[/youtube]

Wow, not holding back like the usual vintage racing. That XKE coupe with the front end blowing up reminds me of a 2002 I had that would do the same at ~80 when I forgot to latch the hood. Couldn't see a thing until it dropped below 70.

I have said the Monterey Historics are the second best to Goodwood. Crazy.

Wow, not holding back like the usual vintage racing. That XKE coupe with the front end blowing up reminds me of a 2002 I had that would do the same at ~80 when I forgot to latch the hood. Couldn't see a thing until it dropped below 70.

That guy drilling into the back of the silver car (Ferrari?) is a dick. Love the close racing though

I have said the Monterey Historics are the second best to Goodwood. Crazy.

Will have to check it out again. What I remember (sketchy) from the late 80s was how parade-like it was, although I do recall some type 23 Bugattis duking it out.

That guy drilling into the back of the silver car (Ferrari?) is a dick. Love the close racing though

Silver car - 250 GTO, I think. Was surprised the XKE was keeping up with the bizzaro GTO hatchback thing.

The Stinkin' Lincoln

5L v12

Attachments

• lincoln1.jpg
    lincoln1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 98
  • lincoln2.jpg
    lincoln2.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 92
  • lincoln3.jpg
    lincoln3.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 101