• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

More pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Always like seeing the old ur quattros, with a 2bennett plate no less.

Maaaaaannnn. I could’ve got tickets for the races, the quail, and all that jazz. My stupid ass worked today and I’ve got family stuff this weekend. Dammit.

This week of events is pretty unique in the world. Not an experience for a motorhead to miss.

Moor pics please.

Love everything about those 3.0 Coupes.

Anymore pics of the Quattro or the 300SL?

Those are the decent pics... :laughing

Here some phone pics from Wednesday & Thursday. I couldn't attend the big show on Tuesday on Ocean, and that's a good one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
The new Accord certainly took a sales hit with its polarizing looks, but it is still an Accord. They sell almost 1000 of those things in a day.

The Accord is becoming the U2 of the car world, each new iteration makes you appreciate the previous version a little bit more than you may have...

The Accord is becoming the U2 of the car world, each new iteration makes you appreciate the previous version a little bit more than you may have...

I actually don’t mind most of the looks of the new car. The tapered, almost hatchback looking rear end is fine for me. That front end though? Nope. Worth the $10k more for the Acura version just because of that.

Also not a fan of losing the N/A V6 to go to the turbo I4. All the more reason to get the Acura.

Talked to this guy, warned him of a spot especially dangerous to this model car about 50 miles away.
He replied, I have two, , ,
Pix in Atascadero

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Back