• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

It would be a LED and yes the whole unit and they have to pull the bumper to install. :facepalm

I bet it’s not as bad as what it costs on the latest cars with LED headlights. Most of them have no serviceable parts (like a bulb or igniter). So you replace the entire headlight unit when something goes out. Most cars are about a grand per side, though some of the fancier LED units have been $2-3k for just the part.

Just one of the reasons why I bought the ESP extended warranty with a $100 deductible.

Hmm, I actually think the current generation Camry and Accord are the best they've ever looked. :dunno

BTW, why do you guys ride motorcycles if you're so concerned about "being seen" and "re-balancing the impact damage"?

At least ona bike there’s an escapability factor working for an experienced rider, don’t you think? Also, it’s more about what you can see as the driver of a small car, not so much being seen. Big SUV parked at a corner is just that much difficult to see around when pulling out onto a street, a smaller car parked in that same spot would be better.

He’d probably be better off driving into the side if his garage and paying the insurance deductible.
Lol

Or driving it off the bridge and reporting it "stolen." :teeth

It would be a LED and yes the whole unit and they have to pull the bumper to install. :facepalm

sounds about right. the LED tail light on my challenger failed with 10k on the car. luckily covered under warranty. i had to replace the whole unit which i think last i checked is 889$ plus labor.

upload-b0758090-be4d-11e8-aac0-01ec21253756.jpg

upload-a07c50b0-ee31-11e8-aa22-5d0496f3bd4f.jpg

Restomod or is that an all new car? Either way that looks great.

Edit: nvm I clicked on the link. That thing is sweet.

Last edited:
There are just so many damn mustangs that every one I see is just another mustang. They don't excite me at all.

There are just so many damn mustangs that every one I see is just another mustang. They don't excite me at all.

ah Grasshopper, you do not know the model year secrets... "67, '68 are iconic, seventies were shiite, 80's were a clonish thing i think, and i dunno, but ther have bee some good oned recently. Some Cobra with fully independnt rear suspension some time...

My pal Chris says they are chick cars though. So there is that.

Back