• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

QZNzsCU.jpg

If you look his car is on that poster behind him but he didn't build all 4 cars. His car is one of them but those are 4 different builds from different shops

[youtube]7VgYy7rQryo[/YouTube]

Last edited:
I don't get the low rider thing. Might work if the world was flat as a pool table.

The under hood temps with that mess of headers has got to be pretty high.
Looks cool, but not convinced about design

Needs more sidewall.

I don't like the wheel and tire combo on the Vette or the SL. If they are replicas, cut em up and play all you like. I might not be so into doing that with an original car.

Last edited:
I need a little help on that one, please.

Awhile back I read up on the Kamm effect, which favors a sloping roofline and a chopped off rear end (Cobra Daytona Coupe and Prius are good examples). This looks like another example, but years before it became popular.

German? Possibly influenced by Kamm?

I've been a fan of this bentley for a while. Its a great combo of vintage, hot rod, and classic Brit. Plus i have a thing for tall spoke wheels like that.

I'm going to have see the new Supra in person before making a judgement. Not excited yet.

2020-toyota-supra-launch-edition.jpg

img-1357546395-1547469319548.jpg

2020-toyota-supra-2.jpg

Back