• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

fffffffffffff

674762.jpg

674759.jpg

674758.jpg

At first I was like so what another black GT. Then I looked a little closer...is thaaaat? Oh yeah. Ok that’s fantastic.

Funny how the Dinos were considered garbage for so many years, now all of a sudden they are getting very expensive. Definitely a nice design. Inspired the Elise years later.

Fox mustangs are cool because they always seem like sleepers.

My uncle had one with t tops and backed over them one day :laughing

I used to race one coming home from high school from Concord to San Ramon. My '69 390 wasn't rebuilt at the time and wouldn't go passed 5k rpm and I think 90mph, lots of noise and shaking, sure made my little sister crap her pants as I drove her to and from her freshman year and my senior year.

Pretty shitty cars that remind you of it every time you close the door, also kinda dangerous, but man they're fun.

Always thought the notchbacked fox bodies looked a lot better than the fox bodies. However they're still kinda ugly... but cool in an 80's way.

I love a well done Fox body.

Problem is too many dudebros just wanted to make power super cheap and there are a lot of waaaaaay clapped out examples.

06-toyota-camry-dragster-sema-1.jpg

probably a repost some where in here but this would be hilarious to cruise around in

ps: found waldo

Have seen that in person- they did a really good job on it. Epic sleeper. Only clue is the slicks. They even tinted the windows so you can't see the interior.

Back