• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

As sick as that Audi wagon is, I’d still rather have a CTS-V wagon. And those things are like ten years old now.

It’s notable that you offer no examples. :dunno

sYnR3Jc.jpg

And with about $80k left in the bank to fix my '69 mach 1 and then buy a used four seater convertible for the weekends.

Is that a lowered minivan? Haven't seen something like that since the mini-truck days.

not really a donk but id take it for a modern day van. my buddy just bought one. never in a thousand years would i or he thought hed have a van but he actually kinda digs it because of the convenience with the kids

not really a donk but id take it for a modern day van. my buddy just bought one. never in a thousand years would i or he thought hed have a van but he actually kinda digs it because of the convenience with the kids

Doesn't matter, I bet those wheels weigh 80lbs each.

Yeah for sure, you got us. :rofl

Those old Toyota box awd minivans are cool.

You all laugh now. Spending $120k on a wagon that fits 4 adults is so dumb.

I saw a Lambo SUV Saturday in San Ramon and a Maserati SUV few days before and just laugh. $130k-$300K for SUVs that are crossovers and not capable of much but going fast.

I guess if I had major $$ to throw around but then I'm more about function.

Those that have driven and actually used minivans get it.

I've used and driven a minivan and I enjoyed the versitility. But if I have the money to drop on an RS6 Avant, I'm not carving it up into a minivan.

Last edited:
I've used and driven a minivan and I enjoyed the versitility. But if I have the money to drop on an RS4 Avant, I'm not carving it up into a minivan.

not really fair to compare them, as the Avant is about 4x the price. Throw in the suspension and wheels, and you could still have 3 for the price of the Audi... which is why he said in his original comment he'd take the van, restoration of his Mach 1, and a sedan ... all for the price of the Avant.

I'm with him, FWIW. $120k for a car that's gonna lose 80k in value in the first 3-5 years is silly.

Agreed, but if you have the money, which I never will, the experience of owning one would be truly exhilarating. To be fair, if you have the money, you could afford those other things while you're at it I guess.

Back