• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Certainly appears to take cues from the not so pretty 1980s Aston Martins...

dsc_1645_1.jpg

It looks like there's literally a mustang under there.

Ha, ha... first thing I thought of too. The side skirts are kinda sketchy and just don't add much to the over all look of the car. The AM's are pretty sleek looking but the side panels just look like some cheap, bulky slap on pieces.
YMMV, but you know I'm right!

I think that without them, the Wictor wouldn't be able to hit 250 MpH.

I think that without them, the Wictor wouldn't be able to hit 250 MpH.

No dispute that the CF areo stuff isn't functional, just aesthetically they're meah.

Now for the 250mph... would need to see a timing slip.
The One-77 is good for 220, but getting to 250 with an additional 100hp and some some aero kit is a pretty big leap.

Attachments

• AM One-77.jpg
    AM One-77.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 31
  • One-77.jpg
    One-77.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 40
No dispute that the CF areo stuff isn't functional, just aesthetically they're meah.

Now for the 250mph... would need to see a timing slip.
The One-77 is good for 220, but getting to 250 with an additional 100hp and some some aero kit is a pretty big leap.

Aston Martin also claim it's lighter than the One-77. No numbers, just lighter.

And 100 pounds more down force ( which might limit its top speed too).

Just reminded how much I love looking at the Pantera :love

I knew 2 people who owned them back in the day. One was a distributor and one was a customer. :wow:laughing:laughing

Least Pantera didn't ugly the thing up by sticking cardboard boxes all over it like was done to the Countach

Least Pantera didn't ugly the thing up by sticking cardboard boxes all over it like was done to the Countach

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

2-1551191664069@2x.jpg

Nissan 400Z prototype or show car or design study or whatever. All we know is Nissan is hyping this but not committing to anything. :p to you Nissan.

[youtube]qKXtsW33Ij0[/youtube]

I’m kinda finding the design pretty meh. I mean it’s clean. But too safe. I think they know it too, hence showing it in the super flamboyant color.

I like the clean style. It's thankfully devoid of countless scoops and exhaust vents. Hard to get too excited until Nissan commits to improving or killing off the Z.

Hopefully it doesn't have that god awful exhaust note that the 350 and 370 have

Back