• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I like everything about it until the exhaust. It's like an artist created a masterwork concept and handed if off to an engineer to build.

Agreed. Exhaust looks like an afterthought.

A kid in my high school, Class of '80, Monta Vista in Cupertino, had a Pantera as his daily driver.

Nissan 400Z prototype or show car or design study or whatever. All we know is Nissan is hyping this but not committing to anything. :p to you Nissan.

[youtube]qKXtsW33Ij0[/youtube]

It doesn't wow me, but I like it. Probably look better as convertible. :dunno

i like the 510 concept better

nissan-idx-jay-leno.jpg

The 510 concept looks like an early Toyota Celica.

Looks cool...but it is a rendering.

Someone say Pantera?

this look like it would be F U N.

Attachments

• Super Pantera1.jpg
    Super Pantera1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Super Pantera2.jpg
    Super Pantera2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Super Pantera3.jpg
    Super Pantera3.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 50
  • Super Pantera4.jpg
    Super Pantera4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Super Pantera5.jpg
    Super Pantera5.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Super Pantera6.jpg
    Super Pantera6.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 38
Very nice! Have you done Laguna Seca on a bike? I've always wondered how much more intimidating the entry to the corkscrew must be from a lower vantage point (i.e. the car seat).

Very nice! Have you done Laguna Seca on a bike? I've always wondered how much more intimidating the entry to the corkscrew must be from a lower vantage point (i.e. the car seat).

Never tracked a bike at all. I’ve been to Laguna for AMA Superbike races as a spectator, but thats as close I as got.

The corkscrew in a car, especially that car with the long hood and the huge bulge, is uhhh interesting. Once you clip the apex of the entry to the left, you have to blindly commit to the right turn. I lucked out with the picture of me not having any traffic around me (all the other pictures I did) and actually having the car placed pretty well. Most times I was wide of the curbing and one time I was actually rolling over the green.

See for yourself. Here’s a couple laps that were fairly clear of traffic.

[youtube]ML93hlXGbgI[/youtube]
[youtube]UBzJXKitF6c[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back