• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I'm not a huge fan of the Supra, but it looks okay topless... take note, Acura! :laughing

toyota-sema-2020-new-cars-36.webp

SEMA time!!!

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/12/toyota-unveils-supra-sport-top-and-trd-sport-trailer-concept/

:cool

[YOUTUBE]jK4HpEjx_xY[/YOUTUBE]

I was at CVS on Saturday and there was an old Rabbit diesel truck parked in the handicap spot and all I could think of was how freakin' small that thing was.... :laughing

Nice welds. A laser tracker would come in handy for fabrication fit and finish.
Where does dude get a windshield to fit that.

Nice welds. A laser tracker would come in handy for fabrication fit and finish.
Where does dude get a windshield to fit that.

IIRC, windshields with tempered glass can be custom made.

In the late '70s someone built a custom VW Golf chassis which used Porsche 928 running gear. That car had to made 9" wider that a standard VW Golf. Check out the HP and 0-60 numbers in the R&T article for some back-in-the-day perspective. :laughing

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/classic-cars/news/a24826/super-rabbit/

http://www.speedhunters.com/2011/10/car_spotlight_gt_gt_a_wolf_in_rabbit_s_clothing/

Last edited:
:cool

[YOUTUBE]jK4HpEjx_xY[/YOUTUBE]

There was one of those v12s on local craigslist a few weeks or months back. I wish I wish

Skidfactory on YouTube has some videos about a toyota fj40 with a turbo v12 toyota under the hood. Freak g cool. They're Australian. Apparently you can dona lot of lunatic car stuff in Australia and it's legal.

Hey Budman....

I found you that Corvette you've been looking for!!!
Very nice Hennessey C8 with 1200HP for a mear $225K

:laughing

Hennessey builds some wicked stuff!!

Just a bit outside........ of my budget :p

Which is not getting the traction I had hoped thanks to the Rona.
Sure hope next year is better at being able to make some coin to save some coin.

Re: the COPO.
Sadly, there are so many perfect clones out there now that having a real one is diminished. When every detail besides the history of the VIN is spot on accurate to a factory COPO on a clone, the real ones aren't as special except to the hardcore collector.

Like when Cobra kit cars proliferated, seeing one in the wild or at a show wasn't as big a deal anymore. Like before all the kit cars

I write this as a hardcore 69 camaro fan. My first car, bought at 15 and kept for 10 years. Always on the lookout for one again.

Last edited:
928 is prettier, but the 944 turbo is a petter drivers car, and less expensive to maintain.

928 is prettier, but the 944 turbo is a petter drivers car, and less expensive to maintain.

That about sums it up for me. A 928 GTS sure would be nice with that great sounding V8, but god help you if that thing needs repairs.

Back