• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Also another big debut today. The 671hp McLaren Artura. Plug in hybrid.

2022-mclaren-artura-exterior.jpg

Hey son, you sure you didn't glue that part on upside down?

Stupid looking or not, it got them a 150% increase in downforce over the last GT3. Enough so to get them a 6:59 ‘Ring time.

Stupid looking or not, it got them a 150% increase in downforce over the last GT3. Enough so to get them a 6:59 ‘Ring time.

Fair enough. I think "jaw drop" needs to be a balance of performance and aesthetics. As the 911 goes, I think they've been getting increasingly cartoonish for a while. Made me a little sad when the 2020 model eliminated the slimmer non-S body profile - even if the wider stance gives an advantage in a corner.

The 911 has always been basically a homely car that could be made to look good if it hit the gym for a bit. Natural muscle though, not that juiced up roid look.

The 911 has always been basically a homely car that could be made to look good if it hit the gym for a bit. Natural muscle though, not that juiced up roid look.

Agree. The RUF cars started looking like the right direction. I'm not a real big fan of 911 and variants as there is something about the way they drive I just don't dig. That said, I was a bit of a fan of what Uwe Gemballa was doing with them from a styling aspect.

1986_gemballa_cyrrus_CxWWFdc.jpg

The 930 Avalanche started to really catch my attention:

702061.jpg

702041.jpg

Srs eye-of-the-beholder stuff here. I'd take my little grey one over these every time.

[youtube]zkiV59cdR3M[/youtube]

For those of you getting that new Carrera you need to get one of these limited edition Tag Heuer's.
Just saying.

[YOUTUBE]ad8uOqe8cBw[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• T-H Porsche.jpg
    T-H Porsche.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Is it bad that I’d rather have the Cayman? :dunno

Not bad at all. Cayman GTS 4.0 is probably the best overall P-car to have.

That said, that’s still a one hundred thousand US dollar car. A Cayman. When the actual fuck did the price of the Boxster and Cayman (sorry...718) get up that high?!?

Hunert’ grand can buy a C8 hardtop convertible with lots of options and a ton of money left over.

Back