• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

:laughing

I don't love it, but I don't hate it, either....

I was in Santa Barbara a few years back and took an Uber ride in Volvo Cross Country that was slathered in faux wood like that, but not nearly as well done.

[YOUTUBE]/ZlLy3Va1a30[/YOUTUBE]

There are a couple of others for this series that feature the other cars...but wow, great cars.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]/AIqANh0vraU[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry i posted them backwards in order

I'm just gonna leave this 1996 Accord wagon here...

AAKdmDA.img

AAKdvsd.img

That’s like deucing in the middle of a mall foodcourt.

That’s like deucing in the middle of a mall foodcourt.

I full projectile vomited literally in the middle of a Macaroni Grill once. And like a boss I just stepped around it and kept walking to the bathroom, put in some more work, and just went right back to the table like it never happened.

Apparently some people were “outraged” over it and got comped some free desserts so win for them.

I full projectile vomited literally in the middle of a Macaroni Grill once. And like a boss I just stepped around it and kept walking to the bathroom, put in some more work, and just went right back to the table like it never happened.

Apparently some people were “outraged” over it and got comped some free desserts so win for them.

Did it look like a shitty old Honda with fake wood paneling?

My neck hurts just imagining getting in an accident with no headrests!

But yeah, I don't hate it either.

I'm just gonna leave this 1996 Accord wagon here...

AAKdmDA.img

AAKdvsd.img

Has a Clark Griswald/Ricer vibe to it...

A fart can exhaust might seal the deal.

That's OBVIOUSLY the Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon, but minus the CB and the optional Rally Fun Pak.

[youtube]4OBN9Qilu8Y[/youtube]

"You didn't order the Metallic Pea?"

The Amelia Island Concours d'elegance was last weekend. Its a pretty fantastic event (for Florida :teeth ). Found this video on Reddit of some of the cars rolling in. Lots of cool iron.

[YOUTUBE]Tb2ttbF6mX0[/YOUTUBE]

Back