• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Speaking of Fieros (my first car so I still pine to have one again someday), there is a super duper clean (even underneath) one here. I pass by this dealer all the time on Stevens Creek. Only 15k miles and seems to be well sorted. $22k. I swear…if I had tons of garage spaces I’d go buy this immediately.

1988-pontiac-fiero-gt

Speaking of Fieros (my first car so I still pine to have one again someday), there is a super duper clean (even underneath) one here. I pass by this dealer all the time on Stevens Creek. Only 15k miles and seems to be well sorted. $22k. I swear…if I had tons of garage spaces I’d go buy this immediately.

1988-pontiac-fiero-gt

some new tennants moved in a few doors down recently. they have a fiero. i haven't introduced myself yet but i'm sure they're good people!

From the rear it looks like a goddamn Glade butt-Plugin.

fixt

Last edited:
This came up on C&B a few months ago. Falcon F7. Neat looking car and lots of unique design elements. Buyer wanted too much. Not sure what became of her.

bTEDbcMDf8o.jpg

A neighbor has one of these. So sweet! Read that 2022 will have a diesel thats 400hp and 900 torque.

794988.jpg

I wonder what the point of the diesel is, though. The thing can't tow much (for a 2500) due to it's suspension. The 6.4L is a BEAST of an engine, able to tow darn near as much as it's diesel mate.

1988-pontiac-fiero-gt

My mom had that exact car minus the wing. Very fun to drive!

Thought I'd add a little more non-wagon content. Kinda fun to see the Russians bringing their offroad know-how into the current century:

[youtube]4SN3PlALNXY[/youtube]

As DJ Khalid says…another one.

EDIT: oops meant to put this in the latest purchase thread. Doubt a tarted up Accord drops too many jaws. Does drive very nice though.

Attachments

• 8F781402-8015-4153-A0E7-C162DEF9B052.jpg
    8F781402-8015-4153-A0E7-C162DEF9B052.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Is that the 350hp version? More than enough to induce slack jaw for a small sedan. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Is that the 350hp version? More than enough to induce slack jaw for a small sedan. Congratulations.

Nope. The Type-S hits showrooms in a few weeks. They all get one to have as a demo and can’t sell it for 60 days. Because of supply issues, they won’t get a helluva lot for the coming months. Realistically wouldn’t have been able to get one till like Oct-Nov time. Too long to wait for me.

1988-pontiac-fiero-gt

Move the comma to the left and maybe. Need some serious rose colored glasses to fork over that much for that, idgaf how clean it is.

Idk, maybe I have seen too many tweakers driving them.

Move the comma to the left and maybe. Need some serious rose colored glasses to fork over that much for that, idgaf how clean it is.

Idk, maybe I have seen too many tweakers driving them.

Oh come on. For $2200 I’d buy it and just park it over at my mother’s house till I figured out what to do with it. Yes, all of the hacky Ferraros that spawned from that car really didn’t do the nameplate any favors. And the 1984-87 was really not that great. But the 1988 had a proper suspension and maybe it’s the nativity of youth, but I had some great times with my ‘88 GT.

Nostalgia is expensive lol.

Just 22 g’s can get you some interesting hardware. Granted, twennytwo hunnert won’t get you much, but I wager it’s a hard sell at what they’re asking.

Then again, I saw a cleanish Camaro 5 liter of similar age for a similar price recently. Friend had one... could barely do a burnout on wet pavement. Doors sagged badly and the hatch seemed like it was going to detach at freeway speeds. And that was when it was only 10 years old.

Maybe someone bit, I can’t seem to find it now. Just weird to me that people are putting these prices on these thing.

Back