Cars that make your jaw drop.

Would like to see that in person. It looks pretty bad ass.

I’m sure some of you may remember the Aston One-77 from about 15 years ago. They’ve been slowly moving the look (with bigger and bigger grilles) of the regular production cars to what the One-77 looked like. Just without the million dollar price and full carbon construction.

Striking-Blue-Aston-Martin-One-77-For-Sale-in-the-US-2.jpg

Rolling thru Cayucos, big weekend with a swap meet downtown, homeowners came to visit, , ,

Is this a wrap? gold mylar looking stuff with color flop (blues & greens) all over. Looks like it could scratch easily.

Cayucos sun way weaker than say, Yuma? Imagine the reflected glare, next to the Colorado river. With matching river cat??

Attachments

• IMG_5892.jpg
    IMG_5892.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 22
I’m sure some of you may remember the Aston One-77 from about 15 years ago.

I do. I tried to find my photos from Pebble but no go. In keeping with subject of the thread, I present this wild Benzo I caught at Pebble 2014.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    244.2 KB · Views: 17
Pretty sure Batfleck drove that car is Justice League when he first recruited Barry Allen (The Flash to you non comic book types).

The EU just "banned" the 2 liter version of the gas guzzling/polluting........................................................Mazda Miata.

They can buy the 1.5 over there, which is the one Mazda actually "wanted" to build as the only MX5, but the US objected so they came out with the 2 liter.

The 1.5 is a great car though, 30kg lighter engine, same acceleration as my 94 1.8 liter so almost as much fun though it lacks the LSD and manual steering of my old "Bay Area Air Management District annually wants to crush it" car.

One of the last new Huracans (production stopped a couple months ago). In Blu Uranus, which looks more teal in person. If you’re a Sharks fan, this is the color for you.
IMG_8260.jpeg
IMG_8259.jpeg

Back