• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

You’re not the same guy who came on my lot yesterday asking about an older Bentley and I said “to put it bluntly, if you can’t afford a new one, you can’t afford a used one” are you? Someone randomly saw me walking around my lot looking for a service car and asked me about the reliability of W12 Bentleys from that era.

If that was you then hi. If not, then I’ll tell you what I told him. If they’re willing to sell you some kind of extended warranty on it, buy it. Whatever the price. Those early Continentals and Spurs will absolutely bleed you out on an average of about $10k a year.

no, and i am not that kinda guy. We do have to meet. I did just recently purchased a 2013 Maserati Granturismo Sport which I have only minimally shared online, the pompous ass that i am. Car rocks. Garage queen except for the Grand Touring adventures to Seattle and Page AZ. Maybe Boulder CO.

Last edited:
no, and i am not that kinda guy. We do have to meet. I did just recently purchased a 2013 Maserati Granturismo Sport which I have only minimally shared online, the pompous ass that i am. Car rocks. Garage queen except for the Grand Touring adventures to Seattle and Page AZ. Maybe Boulder CO.
Get some miles on that thing! Let that Ferrari V8 sing.

Clutch packs....oh Maserati and they're clutches...but man, the Granturismo sport is one sexy car.

I'm the odd-ball here. Those Maserati's are freaking ugly. Like worse than Bangle BMW ugly.

The older ones 2014 or so look good to me.. and the newer ones don't seen to be fugly. Just different. I have not seen Butch's, but hope too.

Might I suggest Boulder Utah on your Gran Tour to the other Boulder.

Rolling thru Old Town, yesterday, I did see a Chrysler CrossFire,
I still like the looks, don't have a clue about the car.
It came out before I bought a V-rod, been second guessing/regret, ever since.

Saw Butch's last night.. very nice. :cool

Crossfire is a pretty much a rebodied SLK of the same era.

I had no idea the SLK came in manual...good BARF learning.

Ok, I think it is Sexi

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 28
I had no idea the SLK came in manual...good BARF learning.
I've personally seen exactly one. Also one W203 C-class. Both were domestic market cars, not gray. They're out there, just exceedingly rare. Mercedes isn't known for their manual gearboxes lol

I've personally seen exactly one. Also one W203 C-class. Both were domestic market cars, not gray. They're out there, just exceedingly rare. Mercedes isn't known for their manual gearboxes lol
I have a friend who had a 190 diesel with a manual. My, that car was slow.

I had the displeasure of driving one a few times. Accelerating from a dead stop to get across an uncontrolled intersection was always a mini anxiety attack!

Back