• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Does this bumper make my ass look big?
Ford_Mustang_GT_2015_0005.jpg791f8320-a1b9-4ab6-a792-6268003a3249Large.jpg

Yes. Plus I've lost my faith in Fisker.

Haha, I loved the concept and style of the Karma when it came out. Bummer that they weren't ready for prime time.

In related news, when I was doing consulting at one of my dealers in Denver yesterday, I saw these cars.

25iu71g.jpg

They've been sitting there, getting cleaned every day, for years. They offered me a "good deal" on one and I had to laugh! I actually felt bad for them, as they are great folks to work with. But unfortunately, who's going to buy those cars???

I am not a fan of Mustangs, and this looks better than every previous iteration IMO.

Dat door! :shocker

4Cekfgk.jpg

That's awesome. :laughing It looks like somebody just wrapped another car around a Caddy limo. I may be pulling this outta my :party, but I think I recall reading that that thing, aka the Beast, is actually built on an Escalade platform and just made to look roughly like a regular limo.

I think it's built on a commercial chassis. Topkick, or something like that.

Back