• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I think the one that got stuck in Dublin was an older version that was actually based on the Cadillac. Which is one reason they switched to a purpose-built unit.

Behold:wtf

Attachments

• laferrari fxx evoII.jpg
    laferrari fxx evoII.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Got to go for a track day session as a passenger in this car. The grip and acceleration are just insane.

10409531_10203399595852646_4314091580273000157_n.jpg

Got to go for a track day session as a passenger in this car. The grip and acceleration are just insane.

10409531_10203399595852646_4314091580273000157_n.jpg

So you were at LS with HOD? That trailer in the background lives at my ranch.
Great group of guys!
3rd times the charm for David's car.

This was Sears with HOD, but still a great group of guys. Of course I couldn't afford 80% of the cars participating in the trackday. :D Parked next to the Ferrari was his Porsche Turbo S and two McClarens. There was a 458 race car there too, that thing sounded awesome!

I need more kidney's to sell

The name is drawn from the Enzo-based FXX that kicked off the company's client development program the better part of a decade ago, but with an extra letter tacked on to signify the KERS hybrid system on board. In the FXX K, that system has been further optimized: the electric motor now delivers 187 horsepower (instead of 160) and the 6.3-liter V12 has been boosted to 848 hp (up from 789) for a total output of 1,035 prancing ponies. The front end gets a two-part splitter derived from Ferrari's victorious GT racing program, with vertical fins along the flanks, side skirts extending between the wheels, a dynamic rear wing, vertical fin and a giant diffuser. All of this and more contributes to as much as 50 percent more downforce, aided by increased mechanical grip from the Pirelli racing slicks, with carbon-ceramic brake discs measuring 15 inches across (plus or minus, front to rear) to keep it all in check.

Aiyq2cc.jpg

v9RmwN5.jpg

ybm9l7g.jpg

ZbyrMjk.jpg

oooooohhh! it's got a flappy paddle gear shifter thingy:laughing

:drool :leghump

Yup. Whoever decided to make a turbo four an option needs to burn in a special place in hell, too.

The SVT Turbo was a cool car. Slow and kinda sucked, but still a cool car. ;) This is just the new iteration. Plus hard to complain when your option is a well over 400hp 5 liter. Still an awesome car for the money.

1280px-1986_Mustang_SVO.JPG

Last edited:
That's the other thing. Adjusted for inflation, the GT I bought new in 2004 would only cost $25,000 today. Why the fuck are even base-level GT Mustangs sold today so goddamn expensive? :wtf

Back