• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

The blue f-40 is the tits. I like the white one a little more. I like this one too

FerrariF40Competizione.jpg

i kinda want to buy a kit f40 with a small block..wrap it in blue lol..

i want this one too...

maxresdefault.jpg

I remember that one year at Le Mans when this happened
[youtube]h0t5juiDfr8[/youtube]

Sick...but from what I remember about those twin turbo conversions they also convert to 2WD from AWD. So now you have 3x the power on 1/2 the traction. Works fine for straight line drag races I guess but wouldn't be my choice for something I liked driving aside from that.

For a lot less money you can buy a s1000rr and and walk one too.

If I can ever afford one of those Lambo's I'm gonna do it. The ridiculousness of it is too much to pass up for me I think.

[youtube]1Zj2h-3AeiM[/youtube]

You were saying…

Since when does an S1000 do two-fiddy?

I suggest that a) what you see is very different that 'eating one for lunch', and b) typical BARF argument (moving the goalposts).

What goal posts, bruh? PS, I said CAPABLE. CAPABLE. KAY PUH BULL. Ya got room to run two fiddy, that's running and hiding from 200. PPS, I have no love for Veyron's, they're slightly gheyer than BMW's. :x

meh y'all are funny :rofl

And yeah, the bull ate the beast :laughing

<edit> enchanter that vid was hilarious..

Last edited:
Back