• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

koenigsegg-regera-1500-hp-hybrid.jpg :drool

[Youtube]Cy6rRgMCD0w[/YouTube]

no contest with a good driver in the P1. might as well be a million dollar drag car, the vette reeled him in on all the corners

i'm kinda surprised how many good fab shops are in CA in general. there are even a couple top notch ones in the san jose area that go decades back.

camarillo is a stone's throw from LA (it is LA to me, but that's subjective :teeth) so i'm less surprised to see a shop there being it's the epicenter of the west coast car culture.

camarillo is a stone's throw from LA (it is LA to me, but that's subjective :teeth) so i'm less surprised to see a shop there being it's the epicenter of the west coast car culture.

I wouldn't disagree with you, but many folks in Ventura County go above and beyond argumentative if you try to associate them with L.A. :laughing

My buddy sold his turbo LS Volvo to a guy in Colorado. That doesn't mean it's resting on its laurels though...

[Youtube]qEYiMsN4FFA[/YouTube]

Last edited:
Back