• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Ex-hedge funder buys rights to AIDS drug and raises price from $13.50 to $750 per pill

Last edited:

But, but... Bojangle... he's about to turn his life around. Where's your compassion? :dunno

99961354_Martin_Shkreli-NEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

You shouldn't get 7 years for being an asshole. There were a lot bigger fraudsters that never saw the inside of a courtroom.

You shouldn't get 7 years for being an asshole. There were a lot bigger fraudsters that never saw the inside of a courtroom.

... again with a rain cloud on an otherwise brilliant day.

You related to HH? ... Canadian? ... just don't like people enjoying Schadenfreude? :dunno

Im going to agree with this...

I truely do wonder if that guy hadn't been such a douche publically if it would have ended up different. To be clear, i dont feel sorry for the guy, even a little. But i expect justice to be blind.

As for the over priced drug part of this, he was a minor player. There are cancer drugs that are $1m per year. He is totally guilt of not knowing when to stfu, and i think his sentance smells a little like that.

Lots of guys have modified exhausts and partially obscured license plates.

You know who gets tickets for that? Guys that attract attention to themselves.

... again with a rain cloud on an otherwise brilliant day.

You related to HH? ... Canadian? ... just don't like people enjoying Schadenfreude? :dunno

Just questioning why so many others have gotten away with worse.
I don't know what would have been a fair sentence but 7 years is a long fucking time when it doesn't seen he did much damage. But dude was an immature dumbass.

Back