• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Fight Your Traffic Ticket In California - Save Loads Of Money - Tutorial

There's countless websites on the internet with all this information, I'm sure this is copy/pasted from one of those sites, did you really need to post all of this on a thread? :facepalm

Two of the most popular ones:

helpigotaticket.com
ticketassassin.com

Hmm may be? I just came across it on R6-forum and posted it as it was posted on their forum. I didnt do too much research beyond that.

Since it's really not a question for LEOs, moved to General.

Since you are not the original author, I suggest you:

(a) get the author's permission if you have not already, and

(b) link to the source posting, as it may get updates in the future and you may not always find it convenient to stay on top of them.

Also a note that the book Fight Your Ticket & Win In California (Nolo Press) is a good resource for this topic.

thanks!

I agree, you should always fight.
Here is a reason you should fight Red Light Camera tickets...
DISMISSED-CHECK.jpg

Thank you for the input, i will link the original post shortly (wasnt sure if linking to another forum is against BARF rules.

This should be a sticky. I have fought tickets for about 10 years now and won every time. Never say die.

Some good stuff here, always worth reminding folks that we have a social responsibility to hold our government accountable.

Traffic laws are tools to deal with problem folks, not to generate revenue. It is our government. Let's keep it so.

Some good stuff here, always worth reminding folks that we have a social responsibility to hold our government accountable.

Traffic laws are tools to deal with problem folks, not to generate revenue. It is our government. Let's keep it so.

Couldn't have said it better myself. +1

Take a look at THIS case, you never know who is corrupt and who is not (at least not until it's too late).

Even though you stole it from the R6 forum, it is clearly shareware. I think having it compiled in as many places as possible with peoples personal stories and Written Declarations is a good thing. Collective Knowledge is always good.

Great post. Thank you. I'll be using this info to fight my ticket.

Thank you kind sir:) best of luck.

Even though you stole it from the R6 forum, it is clearly shareware. I think having it compiled in as many places as possible with peoples personal stories and Written Declarations is a good thing. Collective Knowledge is always good.

I agree, it never can hurt to spread information i find valuable and useful.

Hope I get out of my Double Yellow Lines ticket! thanks for the info

Good luck with that my friend, I tried to fight a double yellow and immediately was denied.

Thanks for posting.

I am stunned that anyone here would even bitch about it being posted. If someone doesn't want to use it or read it then move the F on!!!! Simple huh.

I wrote 2 trial by decorations and lost both.. What gives.

In the initial notice it does not say to enter a PLEA. IT simply says to mail in the full bail and PLEA not guilty if you like.

My first response when I got the notice is to extend the court date. Roughly 3 months. Then I call in and try to extend it again. likely they will not let you. but worth a shot. I always hope to get a lack luster clerk to help me.

I send the full bail and tr-205 form with my story.

I have my 3rd trial by mail last week. Keeping my fingers crossed. I never persue trial do novo. Because I dont have time to attend court. I make too much money at work.. :p

Regardless of the outcome Ill fight it every time. If I get punched in the face I will always punch back. Eventhough I know I may lose.. True story Bro!!!:thumbup

Back