• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Flat Track Racing Mega Thread - INCLUDES SPOILERS!

Interesting swingarm failure.

Interesting swingarm failure.

quite

dunno nutting bout Stevie's team/suppliers/etc.....
hope he's OK - no more banging him up, please!

oh, yes - Go Sammy !!

Last edited:
For sure Bonsey has taken more than his share of spills and recovery time. So glad that didn't happen on a Mile or Half-mile.

The singles race will be good after the restart. Who will get put back?

I suggest its new helmet time for Kevin Stollings.

hmmm.....izzit just my connection,
or has good ol FansChoice gone all 'reload' yet again,
this time during the 450 Main, natch

They are doing the third restart. Had to wait for the ambulance to return

They are doing the third restart. Had to wait for the ambulance to return

now see, there's ZERO excuse for that particular delay -
cuz a competent promoter always has 2 ambulances

now see, there's ZERO excuse for that particular delay -
cuz a competent promoter always has 2 ambulances

I agree at the pro level. At the sportsman level the ambulance is more than track rent.

Edit. Even if he had two one or both could have been called away. Have seen this even when we were paying $100 / hour.

Last edited:
They may have had two. I think Kolby Carlisle was hauled off in the first one.

Twins Main. Go JD!

edit. Damn. I missed the Semis due to a conference call.

Great race by JD. Mees just had it working tonight.

If JD could have got by Baker a lap or two earlier...

Those Indians really get off the slow corners. Indian, Yamaha, Kawasaki podium is good for the sport. The new layout worked a lot better than I thought it would. I actually liked that right / left after the jump allowing different lines into the last turn.

For anyone who missed the live stream of the Daytona TT, it will be shown on the NBC Sports cable network tomorrow (Sunday 3/25) at 11:00am Pacific time according to AFT social media posts. Check your local listings to be sure.

Next race is the Atlanta Short Track two weeks from today. JD Beach is supposed to race again at Atlanta.

NBCSN coverage is very good. Like the one hour format for a replay. Onboard camera coverage edited in is great.

oh, yess!!

riding Indian FTR750 & FTR1200 in the dirt

".....the FTR1200, while it exists, is being presented as a factory custom. That means there’s no official plan or intention to produce and sell FTR1200s, but since when are factories in the business of building one-off customs? After riding this new custom, we’re very keen to see it available for public consumption....."

https://www.cycleworld.com/riding-indians-ftr750-flat-tracker-and-ftr1200-concept-on-track

Back