Flat Track Racing Mega Thread - INCLUDES SPOILERS!

What a great night of racing! Both Twins heats, the Twins Dash, and the Twins main were excellent.

I was working on something and forgot about the race. Turning it on in time to watch the two main. Both good races.

Peoria TT this Sunday. Woohoo! the big one. Up. Down. Left. Right.

thumb_78158_720_350_0_0_auto.jpg

Peoria TT this Sunday. Woohoo! the big one. Up. Down. Left. Right.

thumb_78158_720_350_0_0_auto.jpg

I flew back with a friend to watch the 50th anniversary TT. We got to see our good friend Chris Carr put on a class on how to ride a TT. Peoria and Springfield are must see races if you get the chance. :thumbup

That must have been great Bill.

This race is… Always fun.

That is a cool pic of the new TT dude. I would expect both Yamahas up front.

Wiles is back in Twins, right? If so, I'd love to see Henry kick ass again.

Huge day for Estenson Yamaha. Thrilled to see JD nab another TT win and Briar second. Mees proving he's always there. Glad Daniels wasn't hurt. Looked like he caught a handlebar in his ribs when he went down.

Black Hills Half Mile next Sunday.

Have to say Daniels was a class act giving an interview after the race.

If you did not see the race on Fanschoice check FS1 to see when it will air next weekend.

I scrolled backwards s few pages, didn’t see any mention of demise of Sacto Mile

itz for real, horsey folks have lots more leverage

sad…….

I scrolled backwards s few pages, didn’t see any mention of demise of Sacto Mile

itz for real, horsey folks have lots more leverage

sad…….

The Sac Mile was early this year May 13, 2023.

Full Schedule here.

What is left for this year.

AUG 6th
The City Of Sturgis Black Hills Half-Mile Presented By Black Hills Harley-Davidson
Black Hills Speedway – Rapid City, SD

AUG 12th
Castle Rock TT
Castle Rock Race Park – Castle Rock, WA

SEP 2nd
Springfield Mile I DOUBLE HEADER
Illinois State Fairgrounds – Springfield, IL

SEP 3rd
Springfield Mile II DOUBLE HEADER
Illinois State Fairgrounds – Springfield, IL

Castle Rock TT today. Coming off great racing at the Black Hills Half Mile last sunday, the paddock is pumped for the last TT of the season. Just five points separate championship leader Jared Mees from Dallas Daniels heading into Castle Rock. The season wraps up Labor Day weekend with a doubleheader at the Springfield Mile where Mees is favored so Daniels has to make up some points tonight.

Heats start at 6:45pm Pacific

Mains start at 8:00pm Pacific

Daniels better hope that Mees has an off night because he will be at the front on the Miles.

Should be a good race tonight. Talked with Chris Carr Wednesday at a friends funeral. He is working with AFT again and was flying up to Castle Rock on Thursday.

This has been a good season of racing.

2Fast2Tasty Challenge race was great. JD from 3rd to 1st over the jump.:wow Dallas passing Mees for 2nd.:thumbup

Going to be a great main event.

Daniels... got it down to 1 point.

He will need some luck on his side to be da champ.

Showdown is upon us.

Hard not to pick Mees winning the C'ship but Daniels has had an impressive run. Some luck could take it to him.

This could cement Mees as the best ever for some.
He is worthy of being in the conversation.

I am sort of hoping we will have a blue bike on top.

Singles I see Kody Kopp getting it done.

Twins are two close to call at ONE point. Just hard to bet against Mees. I would like to see Yamaha do it with what was a street bike.

I'm so excited for the doubleheader this weekend. One point separating the title fight. One of the greatest to strap on a steel shoe vs. the most promising racer to come along in the last several years. Mees and Tolbert know what it takes to win at Springfield but you can't count out the Estenson team. Who knows if Briar Bauman's KTM will find mile-winning pace here? Lots of ways this could go.

Back