• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

homosexuality

I still say he's full of crap. Come toss my salad Marco or I'm not buyin' it. :x

weak_link said:
I still say he's full of crap. Come toss my salad Marco or I'm not buyin' it. :x

ditto

changing his scream name to "Tea Bagger" or "GagDad" might also convince me

plumber said:
Why doesn't a mod merge the homo and suicide thread? They seem to scroll in tandem anyway.

Or.....

This and the..... *snicker*...........

Live free Die Hard!

:rofl

weak_link said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So there baddad how long have you been sneeking into the wifes closet and trying on all the negligee, have you been tucking and looking at yourself in the mirror to see if it looks better without a cock and a pair of nutz???

I think your just full of shit! or someone packed it so tight you cant shit:laughing

Congrats Marco!

When are you all moving to San Francisco then?? I am thinking the next party will be at Castro st. :thumbup

Say what you want. Watching BadDad with OFW and Toxic girl or Janna and the cute young lady with the Irish tattoo symbolizing eternal life tells a very different and non-homosexual story. Maybe talking the talk but from what I saw he was not walking the walk. :cool

I feel bad for all your young swimmers Bad Dad. They will hear all the stories of the ones who won the race, but will be more confused then this young swimmer :p

We should have seen the writing on the wall. Here's bad dad sitting on roundboy's face showing him how bad he wants him to come out and play.

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

3239100-img0561105mc.jpg

Sane_Man said:
I wish I could find the video of "Lyle, the Effeminate Heterosexual" from SNL. :p

I thought it was Pat, the Effeminate Heterosexual?

BLU_G.6K said:
I thought it was Pat, the Effeminate Heterosexual?

Pat wasn't effeminate. Pat was asexual. Nobody knew if he was a he or a she.

Damn Marco, now I'm really sorry to have missed your party. Congrats bro :thumbup

wannabe said:
Pat wasn't effeminate. Pat was asexual. Nobody knew if he was a he or a she.

Oh yeah thats right! I do remember the skit with Lyle now.

Back