• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Kawi H1f rebuild thread

That sounds doable if the date works out. :thumbup

It has a new clutch with a brass special worm thingy that makes clutch pull easier and replaces a weak part that often fails.

I am jealous. I have never owned a 2 stroke Kawasaki.
I will have to live vicariously thru you Bud.

I still can't believe killfile got my old Atlas on the road.
Mucho kudos
It's never been on the road for long. Every time I ride it something else rattles off, falls off, or breaks. Maybe I'll have it back together again for the 49 Mile Ride, I broke the kickstarter on last year's... or maybe the year before's...

Can you have someone take the dent out of the pipe?

I saw one of these triples once at Baylands Raceway. He ran the quarter mile in the low 9’s.

For now I am just letting that go. The bike is not for show and I don't mind the imperfections there.
When it is time to sell I may put new pipes on it. :dunno

It was so tempting to throw chambers on it... just because I love how they sound.

For now I am just letting that go. The bike is not for show and I don't mind the imperfections there.
When it is time to sell I may put new pipes on it. :dunno

It was so tempting to throw chambers on it... just because I love how they sound.
DO IT!!!!!

Y'all need the old Faspec bumper sticker (changed of course for the country of origin) "All Parts Falling Off This Car Are Of The Finest English Workmanship". I used to love selling these at Economy Imports.

Y'all need the old Faspec bumper sticker (changed of course for the country of origin) "All Parts Falling Off This Car Are Of The Finest English Workmanship". I used to love selling these at Economy Imports.
Economy Imports! Haven't heard that one in awhile. The one in Palo Alto got a good chunk of my meager high school earnings, keeping my Fiat 124 Sport Coupe running.

Economy Imports! Haven't heard that one in awhile. The one in Palo Alto got a good chunk of my meager high school earnings, keeping my Fiat 124 Sport Coupe running.
I was the assistant manager of the Blossom Hill store for a while, and worked Stevens Creek some weekends after I quit for my current gig of 41 years ago (anniversary was last week). It was such a cool company to work for, owned by Mike Gibberson and Pete Blacklock.

It will be a challenge to find pipes.... Denco is the shit and they don't make that shit anymore. :(

It will be a challenge to find pipes.... Denco is the shit and they don't make that shit anymore. :(
Mark Dent. Tell him Lonster sent you.
I have a set of his mild steel chambers on my Gamma. He does Ti as well.
Amazing craftsman.

Attachments

• Kawi triple.jpg
    Kawi triple.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 7
Hey bud you can get a set of these for around 800 shipped.

Attachments

• 500ssc_4_TL.jpg
    500ssc_4_TL.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 500ssc_1_TL.jpg
    500ssc_1_TL.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 9
Back