Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

So I've put in about 7300 miles in 1 year, some say that's too many, some say "that's all", but with those miles, mostly with the Misfits, I've kinda built alot of confidence back to go ride again.

Will..I will say " THAT'S ALL??" LOL..I cannot believe I rode more miles than you! I think my count was somewhere around 9K between both bikes and that was mostly March-December...I bought the Gixxer in January of last year but really did not get many miles on it first two months.I think I had 300-400 miles on it when I first went on BARF, found new friends to ride with and started riding the gixxer more. When I got the Bonnie in June..I started riding that more...so by the end of the year..I pretty much had almost equal miles on both bikes...about 4500 on each!! Amazed me when I added up the miles. Of course about 1,000 of that was the trip to Oregon on the Bonnie!

You did well my friend..keep up the miles!!!

PattyA

I think we both did good Patty. So when we all met @ Starbucks here on Admiral Callaghan was the first time for you also. That's when we rode to, was it Fairfield/Vacaville. You even had your suspension set up by D. Moss.
Also the 1st time I drop my bike......

Will..I will say " THAT'S ALL??" LOL..I cannot believe I rode more miles than you! I think my count was somewhere around 9K between both bikes and that was mostly March-December...I bought the Gixxer in January of last year but really did not get many miles on it first two months.I think I had 300-400 miles on it when I first went on BARF, found new friends to ride with and started riding the gixxer more. When I got the Bonnie in June..I started riding that more...so by the end of the year..I pretty much had almost equal miles on both bikes...about 4500 on each!! Amazed me when I added up the miles. Of course about 1,000 of that was the trip to Oregon on the Bonnie!

You did well my friend..keep up the miles!!!

PattyA

Attachments

• me and patty.jpg
    me and patty.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 24
Hahaha, she has a bike. I won't be ditching shit. :cool

Then you have no good excuses.... KSU is at 10:30 if u wanna be a wimp and sleep in :twofinger

I think we both did good Patty. So when we all met @ Starbucks here on Admiral Callaghan was the first time for you also. That's when we rode to, was it Fairfield/Vacaville. You even had your suspension set up by D. Moss.
Also the 1st time I drop my bike......

You mean my first official ride as leader?
DSC06327.jpg

DSC06320.jpg

Only one year? Seems longer somehow. :laughing

I'm in.

Hahaha, she has a bike. I won't be ditching shit. :cool

Then you have no excuses...

Plus I gotta buy you a drink for that awesome route you helped me with.

EDIT: Wait, your ole lady can keep up with you??? :wtf

With what it's costing me in gas in the van....sorry to say I'm out.

I may come have breakfast with you folks though. I do like some good pancakes:teeth oh yeah and shooting the with you wankers hahaha

Make sure you bring your jacket so we can apply your Misfit Patch... you've been one for a year now so it's time to accept it.... :twofinger

Ok ok....only since that jacket will be retired soon.:twofinger:twofinger:laughing

Yep that jacket has been around since 06...maybe 07

Isn't it time for a new group name like say Daniels hell raisers or Daniels crazy gang or something

Let me know when you get patches :twofinger
culverdans-asshats.jpg

Oh, and you might want to get Budman's approval... Connie's too... and the rest of BARF :rofl

Yeah no I don't think so...when your an asshat you don't give a shit about Nyone approvals so Sweeet haha

Hi all Misfits... It has been a while that I haven't ridden. Miss riding with everyone. I'll be in at least for the breakfast, ride depend. See you all soon!

Ok ok....only since that jacket will be retired soon.:twofinger:twofinger:laughing

Yep that jacket has been around since 06...maybe 07

I say we can just stitch it on your chest...we can numb it out before I get out the needle and thread!! :rofl

PattyA

Maybe in? :dunno
Will try my best to be an April Koi fool.:thumbup
Who the fook are you foo? :twofinger
Don't tell me yer gonna ride that Italian princess if the roads are wet? :laughing

Maybe in? :dunnoWho the fook are you foo? :twofinger
Don't tell me yer gonna ride that Italian princess if the roads are wet? :laughing

:shhh

You're going to give him excuses not to come... and I'm sure he's probably coming up with quite a few to avoid being dragged down to Misfit levels :rofl :twofinger

And it is NOT going to rain, mist, or be wet... do you understand me?

Back