Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

Maybe in? :dunnoWho the fook are you foo? :twofinger
Don't tell me yer gonna ride that Italian princess if the roads are wet? :laughing

I am a patch holding misfit biatch..:twofinger

He said rain dependent. :laughing

Not afraid of rain, nor is Erica, but I just don't get a big rush riding in the rain like most banjo playa's.

I am a patch holding misfit biatch..:twofinger

He said rain dependent. :laughing

Not afraid of rain, nor is Erica, but I just don't get a big rush riding in the rain like most banjo playa's.

Tis True
DSC_9692.jpg

I just had to be view #500......

Wish my rain gear hadn't ripped I would plan a ride for Sunday....

Maybe I will sneak over to CG and see if they got another one on the clearance rack in my size...

That's one thing I never had, a rain gear...No plans of riding in the rain. Back home long time ago, I used to love riding in the rain. Here, it's just cold. Unless I'm going for a really long ride (3-7 days) & the weather looks unpredictable, maybe I'll get one.
I know we need this rain, but it just makes me feel :zzz.
I just got my new tires and I can't get out & :ride

I'm trying to get a kitchen pass for our anniversary meet & ride, still not sure until now. if not, I'll cage it, need to be there at least.

I just had to be view #500......

Wish my rain gear hadn't ripped I would plan a ride for Sunday....

Maybe I will sneak over to CG and see if they got another one on the clearance rack in my size...

Last edited:
That's one thing I never had, a rain gear...No plans of riding in the rain. Back home long time ago, I used to love riding in the rain. Here, it's just cold. Unless I'm going for a really long ride (3-7 days) & the weather looks unpredictable, maybe I'll get one.
I know we need this rain, but it just makes me feel :zzz.
I just got my new tires and I can't get out & :ride

I'm trying to get a kitchen pass for our anniversary meet & ride, still not sure until now. if not, I'll cage it, need to be there at least.

Get your hall pass and come join us man, 1 year anniversary, wife can't say no to anniversaries.... unless you forgot you and her's again... :twofinger.

Just picked up a new set of rain pants at CG as I had ripped my other cheaper pair...

Also got a new shield for the helmet, went with a dark smoke instead of a light smoke...

That just means, I got new gear to test out... as if I needed an excuse to ride.

So I'm thinking pre-ride for the anniversary ride... rain or shine, on sunday...

Anyone.... Anyone???? ANYONE!!?!??!?!!! :rofl

Koi...I am free this weekend...sunday works for me..let me know time for ksu and location...doing breakfast first or just ride??

PattyA

Get your hall pass and come join us man, 1 year anniversary, wife can't say no to anniversaries.... unless you forgot you and her's again... :twofinger.

Just picked up a new set of rain pants at CG as I had ripped my other cheaper pair...

Also got a new shield for the helmet, went with a dark smoke instead of a light smoke...

That just means, I got new gear to test out... as if I needed an excuse to ride.

So I'm thinking pre-ride for the anniversary ride... rain or shine, on sunday...

Edit: Confuzzled

Come out and say hi, bring your bike, ride safely, have fun

then we begin the patching process, blowtorches, pliers, lingerie, leather, superglue.... :devil

Last edited:
Koi...I am free this weekend...sunday works for me..let me know time for ksu and location...doing breakfast first or just ride??

PattyA

Posted the pre-ride up here

Meet at 9am at Black Bear Diner

KSU at 10:30

Same basic route but ending in Calistoga as I have to go up to Lakeport afterwards and know the conditions of Dry Creek Road as I do it almost every day.

They are predicting rain for this weekend so make sure you gear up appropriately... I am going rain or shine on this one.

I might show up for breakfast this Sunday and then do some other ride. That particular route I've already done quite a lot, and we're gonna do it again on the 1st.

Hey Koi!

I'm somewhat new to the forum. I just bought a new adv bike 2 weeks ago and am looking to hit the pavement w/ some fellow BARF members. So count me in on the 4/1 ride(weather permitting....I don't have that good of rain gear :O ). I've been riding for over a decade so not new to group rides but def a fan of rules and following them. ;)

Peter

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup' got my pass for the Anniv. :ride .
I'm in for sure.......yes!

Hey Koi!

I'm somewhat new to the forum. I just bought a new adv bike 2 weeks ago and am looking to hit the pavement w/ some fellow BARF members. So count me in on the 4/1 ride(weather permitting....I don't have that good of rain gear :O ). I've been riding for over a decade so not new to group rides but def a fan of rules and following them. ;)

Peter

Peter..you can come along with us misfits..but please...not hitting of pavement!!! :laughing

Sorry for posting late...the (almost) redheaded stepchild in the Misfits:laughing

Will be there for sure. Hi everyone:wave Happy Anniversary:party After a year everyone has made it in one piece:applause:p

Hey Koi!

Peter

Awesome Peter, look forward to meeting ya.

We're a pretty mellow crowd but we do like to stay safe.

:party

there she is., I'm glad to hear you're coming on this ride. And of course that you're ok now....see you soon Bri

Sorry for posting late...the (almost) redheaded stepchild in the Misfits:laughing

Will be there for sure. Hi everyone:wave Happy Anniversary:party After a year everyone has made it in one piece:applause:p

See y'all there, it'll be good to get the group back together, been a while

oh oh oh...the Italian Stallion is coming..Koi..do we need to redo the route to allow for 5 more gas stops for him! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Man..I am sure I just lost my next free drink at *$ for that...love ya Tim!!! And your gas guzzling Italian Bizatch!!

:teeth :ride

PattyA

Oh yeah! So Griffindor wifey get some extra somethin somethin for the hall pass?? :leghump:leghump..Go get her Tiger!! And say thank you from all of us to let you come and play on our most important day!!!

PattyA

Back