• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Jackie Kennedy"... I don't remember the gal's name, but she had the look dialed... I heard someone say "So, Mrs. Kennedy, how was the Dallas trip?"
This is the best one I have of Kiki's outfit. There is a hat, but it has disappeared into the black of the night, just like Jimmy's 'fro.

Attachments

• IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 27
at midnight, Jimmy's 'fro turned into...well...see for yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 19
Some of the best costumes, to me:

Blind IO, with the protester signs... those were hilarious!
Hooli- dood, off the frickin' chain!! Loved it!! :thumbup
Wendy & Dave- Wendy looked uber-hawt, and Dave... the sideburns... daaaamz!! You looked like a swinger!
DataAngel... Brian, you were the smarmiest looking used car salesmen EVAR!!! :rofl And thank you for your help last night! :)
"Jackie Kennedy"... I don't remember the gal's name, but she had the look dialed... I heard someone say "So, Mrs. Kennedy, how was the Dallas trip?" :wow :rofl
Jimmeh & Richmond- Awesome! It was so funny seeing the guys in the 70's clothes...
I'm just glad no one showed up wearing Angel Flights... :laughing It was so awesome seeing so many people making a real effort to pull costumes together! I had a great time, and it's always great to meet BARFers in person!!

Thanks Connie! :love

Yeah, I believe it was Hooli who made the Dallas comment. :rofl I should've replied, "Brainy!"

Thanks Connie! :love

Yeah, I believe it was Hooli who made the Dallas comment. :rofl I should've replied, "Brainy!"

:shocker :rofl I've got a great pic of you in your costume, with the hat... got everything downloaded and cropped, red eyes mostly taken care of (well, at least for the girls! :laughing ) now I just have to get them uploaded to photobucket!

Awesome party everyone! And as always Thanks a MILLION Tom and Kris for opening up your doors and allowing us to get together for a great time. Sorry for the apparent dumb assness of those toward the end of the night in your house, maybe some lessons were learned and/or arrested...

It was great to see all those that dressed up, people looked great and I had a great time! Can't wait for the next one! :party

and yes, I did enjoy having 2 girls stepping on me hah! :cool

Oh yes and thanks Ray for being a mature adult and keeping your cool last night dealing with someone. Its nice to have some people around that won't go mano y mano with someone when they really deserve it. :thumbup

the last picture of you was great connie!

Thank you! CraigR1 was the man behind the camera... he did good!

I just hope someone got a pic showing my customized bell-bottom pants! :laughing

It's too bad the last half of the party turned into a game of "Hide from the creepy drunk guy" for so many of the ladies.

Damn, I was wondering where all the women went for the last half of the party. :(

Hey, wait a minute...:wow

I want to give a HUGE "Thank you" to everybody for coming and especially to those who helped clean up last night and this morning (I'm afraid I might leave somebody out if I try to name everybody, but you know who you are and so does everybody else). Also thanks to Wilford, er, Ray for providing breakfast and cooking it, even. Good stuff. :thumbup

I'm sure I probably left out bunches of people, but we haven't forgotten you. You guys were all great. Sorry if some of the guests caused problems for others. We're discussing ways to prevent that in the future, but the truth is that we're all (supposed to be) adults, and I doubt anybody would have as much fun if we had to babysit everybody. :dunno

You can babysit me anytime you want bigboy. :teeth

+1... just be sure Chris is going to be there in her towel! :drool

Wish I'd been able to make it back for breffas.... looked like it was gonna be good!!! :cry

Dave on the left (in the dark), Wendy, Melissa, and Troy.

oy, could you not have photoshopped me wrinkles out first :x

oh wait, it would have taken a week to do that :rofl

somebody post some pics of me legs to distract onlookers from me face :p

I also found these toes. No idea who they belong to :rolleyes

Attachments

• meltoes.jpg
    meltoes.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back