• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess you'll have to go with the lime green miniskirt.

I don't have one, can I borrow yours :twofinger

(mini-skirt??? mini-skirt??? with these legs???? :rofl and anyway, What Not to Wear says "no mini skirts after 35" :x :cry)

Looks like the only other person exited about Rock Band isn't coming. Should I still bring it?

Are you gonna bring your Xbox too, because I don't have one. :(

There was no Xbox in the 70s, hence there is no Xbox at the 60s and 70s party.
Would you like another Red Bull and vodka?

Apparently Napa is short on hippy era clothes as I'm finding it rather difficult to locate any clothing older than 2000. :x

I may hafta take my shopping out of town. :rolleyes

:laughing

Apparently Napa is short on hippy era clothes as I'm finding it rather difficult to locate any clothing older than 2000. :x

I may hafta take my shopping out of town. :rolleyes

:laughing

Hippie shopping trip! :banana

HEY! HEY! There wasn't no Red Bull in the 60's and 70's. pfft. :x looks like you'll have to leave that out too! :rofl :p

Well I know there was vodka, so im set, what you all gonna drink? :twofinger

BEER!

Seriously, we have a ton of beer. :Port :party

(And it's not that "period correct" crap, either.) :laughing

Are you gonna bring your Xbox too, because I don't have one. :(

Sure I can bring it with me but I only have 1 guitar. Maybe Pete can bring a extra?

We're only playing the songs from the 60's and 70's on Rock Band. Was Red Bull around during the 70's?

I'll have Pete pack up the Rock Band gear - he kept the box for traveling purposes. :teeth

OFG & Hooli - any food requests?

Sure I can bring it with me but I only have 1 guitar. Maybe Pete can bring a extra?

We're only playing the songs from the 60's and 70's on Rock Band. Was Red Bull around during the 70's?

I'd bring mine but my 360 and all my games got stolen from my friends house while their kitchen was getting remodeled a couple weeks ago and we dont know how long the insurance company is gonna take to get us our monies for stolen items. :|

ooooo,

this party sounds awesome. I made the kitchen sink party, but i missed the new years. I might have to make this one. I work in berkeley, so i might have to stop by a shop on telegraph and go all out

If I can't find any cool hippie clothes I'm going as an uptight white guy.

il_fullxfull.31676608.jpg

If I can't find any cool hippie clothes I'm going as an uptight white guy.

Yeah, like that's a real stretch.

:twofinger

I plan to wear a period rock band t-shirt and maybe some cords.
Where are those old wallabees?
OMG...they still make them and they're $120.

thecl14024_11518_jb.jpg

:teeth

Back