• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny thing is that while I was at Macy's yesterday I could swear that that today's fashions are from back in the 60's and 70's! Tie dye,, hippy flower dresses, peace signs and the lot.
We have regressed or progressed?

Fashion goes in cycles.

Hopefully that cycle skips the 80's :laughing

so I guess we are going around in circles!
I'm dizzy..............

If I have some pants that look like that, but a huge f00kin muffin that hangs over the top (which wasn't there in the 70's) is that still ok? Is it ok for us old farts to dress like we are in our late teens again :twofinger

Wendy, my backpack when I go to class in the morning weighs more than you. Any muffinage on you would have been in the oven beforehand. :twofinger :love

Wendy, my backpack when I go to class in the morning weighs more than you. Any muffinage on you would have been in the oven beforehand. :twofinger :love

awwww, what a sweetheart :love :p

(sparkly pants still don't fit tho :rofl)

OMG I have the best/worst outfit ever. Now to find some shoes....so hard the shoes. I have stupid feet.

How come I can't find a tye-dye shirt in my size in the Haight?! Maybe a vintage Triumph or Ducati shirt will do.

You'd think that there would be an abundance of those. Aardvark Vintage Clothing perhaps?

All the shirts I've found were too big or had a big weed leaf on them. I'll check out Aardvark.

Darn it! I can't change my option to definitely coming now. Hm, we're all scrounging around to to find outfits. Let me tell you, nothing is so funny as having Blind_Io ruffling through the closet grumbling, "Where are my party shirts?!" :wtf :teeth :laughing

Heck, just draw a giant Peace symbol on any shirt, and wear your Mardi Gras beadz, yo! :laughing That and faded, frayed bell-bottom jeans... :toothless

Any SouthBayers carpooling up? :teeth

Yana:banana

I can't wait to see all of you. :laughing

havent had any luck finding hippie clothes in the closet :(.... is everyone dressing up?

Back