• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Mines and Mt Hamilton Roads: The Official Thread

Fucking hell, I wanted to go up there today too. Doesn't help that it's gonna rain AGAIN after Wednesday.

I think i will go ride Mt Hamilton NOW!!!

Morgan Territory road?

I think i will go ride Mt Hamilton NOW!!!
Yeah, I need to go tomorrow or maybe Tuesday if I can get time.

BTW Does anyone know the condition of Morgan Territory road? I usually get to Mines via that road.

Saw a few questionable characters out on the Hamilton side this afternoon.

yeah, this dude in a pumpkinish aerostichish suit and funny handlebars passed me and I thought... who could that be?

You guys were riding well. There could be a surprise at any corner, and no one was surprised. Not that I know that for sure. I heard people are saying that. What do you think?

Fine day.

yeah, this dude in a pumpkinish aerostichish suit and funny handlebars passed me and I thought... who could that be?

You guys were riding well. There could be a surprise at any corner, and no one was surprised. Not that I know that for sure. I heard people are saying that. What do you think?

Fine day.

Never before have I seen such amazing riding while standing up 100% of the time :laughing

:thumbup

There could be a surprise at any corner, and no one was surprised. Not that I know that for sure. I heard people are saying that. What do you think?

Fine day.

I like to think we leave a wide margin for unexpected road hazards.

Fine day indeed!

^^^^amazing, never thought I would see that creek so deep!

Welp.

Mt. Hamilton is fuxerod. Closed for a long, long long long time. :(

IMG_20170222_153503_zps1sypkagm.jpg

IMG_20170222_153611_zpsqriyzncn.jpg

Right as I rolled up there was some older guy in an Aerostich yelling obscene things at the mountain. Something about "I'm going to teach you a lesson!"

IMG_20170222_153657_zpss5iuxrwp.jpg

Mt. Hamilton is fuxerod. Closed for a long, long long long time. :(
Bummmmeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Heading to the top, Is this before or after Quimby

Back