• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Musician thread

Nice! And I thought it was only the frontman and lead guitars that scored the hot chicks.:laughing

Now to clarify : :teeth

The guitar's name is Alyssa. The girl there was my ex-fiance' Jenny. kbai :later

Cawk tease!:x

Hey if you guys do decided to do this Pm with date plz. I might just come thru to watch and absorb the awesomness.

Sorry Ant... 1st thing I thought of...:twofinger

Attachments

• volcsxmouthgirl.jpg
    volcsxmouthgirl.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Cawk tease!:x

Sorry Ant... 1st thing I thought of...:twofinger

:| Oh hells no . I gotta give this girl respect, she put up with me gone for months at a time and came out several times to see me play out of state. I called her last night to catch up and she's down to come out and ride pillion for a bit. So Now I've really got to get my 749 ! :later

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/dukeofphish/misc/HPIM0315.jpg

k anyways back to the music :

Lets plan something for the 23rd :banana

Last edited:
have a killer jam guys we should do an online collab sometime.

I've gotten pretty tired of mixing my own shit and tapping near max power on my G5.

I found a good deal and bought a couple (more) UAD cards from this dude that ju$t got done with building of his own studio.

He listened to a few of our songs and wanted to practice his mixing skills.

He had ambition and seemed cool so I exported 18 .wav tracks to his thumbdrive.

I didn't really like the mix tell me what you think of his work. I don't really like it.

It's the bottom tune called da groove. It's all live with 1 vocal dub.

www.myspace.com/sideaffectseverything

Why did you ever let her go?!

Awesome girl, great girlfriend ; but she wanted to get married ASAP and wouldn't have it any other way. Needless to say she's married now, but we're still good friends. :thumbup

She must have got married awfully fast after your departure!

8 months lol. :laughing. He hates me (especially when he sees my music on her computer) , but she seems to be pretty happy so I support her regardless.

Back