• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Musician thread

Hey guys... I put a little song together. It's nothing great but it's my first one :teeth Imma try to record it some how and post it:twofinger Btw it aucostic so dont worry about getting your face melted:rofl.

On a side note...Thnx Hools!:thumbup
Ohhhh... Since ya'll are talking about video game tunes... Found this sight when I was trying to learn "Alive" from Portal... http://www.gametabs.net/

Last edited:
Yup!:teeth afterwards tho i figured out what i did wrong tho...lulz:rofl I didn't leave any slack like i should've... That's what i get for rushing through it i guess:rolleyes

That's how you learn though mang! :p

So, is Supermike going to hold any more jams @ his Concord warehouse this year, or wut? :confused

Tzrider will be happy to know that Vernon Reid has seen the light and now plays Parkers. :teeth

parker_site09.jpg

I'm good this sunday (I work the night before so maybe in afternoon :dunno)or (anytime) mon,tue,weds next week. The JF is gone so I got some time on my hands :teeth

00oo.. I"ll be on Vacation til next Wednesday, so anytime after that lol

8 years?! N00b! I played that shit when it was actually cool in '91! :laughing

You're old. I was 6 in 91' :x

Back