• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Musician thread

00oo.. I"ll be on Vacation til next Wednesday, so anytime after that lol...

Looks like no dice then... I go back to work Thurs night - Sun night :cry :mad::)thumbdown
Thanks for trying tho bro. I just wanna get out there a fuck around with other people. Perhaps another time... :dunno

old geezers, the lot of you :twofinger

STFU Manny. Can you even reach the key board w/o a booster seat!?:twofinger

Last edited:
And I never claimed to be a musician. Mom, on the other hand, is damn near a genius. :hail

i told you i wont let this thread die! to my despise, no melting faces...:thumbup
[youtube]pQc3mwzrlMk[/youtube]

I'm still thinking acoustic jam. Jaysin, you in?

Damn hippies. :p

haight-hippie.jpg

PWNT!:|

Hools... Hey man... I wanna lock my tremelo down. I believe all I have to do is just tighten the screw(s) underneath the plate right? Will doing this eff up the set up you did for me????:confused :dunno

don't tighten the screws, all that does is to adjust how the bridge sits on the guitar if you tighten it it will pull the bridge back.

If you have a strat, then you don't have a floating bridge like most ibanez shred guitars do, so then it shouldn't really get in the way.

Back