• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Musician thread

Is that Jams in Dublin or is there another one. If that was where your MKV came from, they are a convenient way to get amps up to Mesa for repair. A couple of months ago I sent a dea Maverick up there and it was a no fuss experience.

Is that Jams in Dublin or is there another one. If that was where your MKV came from, they are a convenient way to get amps up to Mesa for repair. A couple of months ago I sent a dea Maverick up there and it was a no fuss experience.

Yep, that’s the one. They’re my go to for setups and Fender stuff, now. Assuming they have it in stock, anyway.

It appears I forgot to post the noodling video...please excuse my crappy noodling. I love this guitar even more now that it's setup correctly! :love

[youtube]RpiCTGWlhs0[/youtube]

Last edited:
World class musicians always give their best, even if it’s just for Cletus and bored children.

Another reason to admire the guy.:thumbup

Well, that’s no good. What’s the plan? Repair or replace? You have backup? I’ve a late 80’s Carvin 500w that might get you by for a bit.

Thanks for the offer but I have quite a few backups. Just annoying.

I’ll probably ship it to Mesa and see how extensive the damage is. It made bad sounds and smells, but a popped capacitor could do that. We’ll see.

Back