• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ok, i was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say...

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late..

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :rofl :rofl :cry

That song is nice and all but you typing it out on a forum in a thread such as this one! PRICELESS! :laughing

Am I missing something about the Subway and Quiznos reference ?? :dunno

5004280.jpg

I honestly don't know what's worse - that someone lied to give themselves a false sense of respect and adoration from an online community, or the vultures circling the corpse to make sure its absolutely picked clean.

he lied, it got found out. That sucks for him and anyone who respected him for what he claimed. But what's the point in continuing to grind the axe? Certainly you have something more joyful in your life.

Do you really believe everything you read on the internet?

i'll tell you what's worse: using a domestic violence victim in your fake tale.

i don't give a rusty fuck if you want to lie online and tell everyone you drive a ferrari, but trivializing domestic violence gets you extra douchebaggery points in my book.

and now you're saying i can't even be upset about it?? what am i allowed to be upset about? people ruining an online community i used to enjoy a lot?

i don't give a rusty fuck if you want to lie online and tell everyone you drive a ferrari, but trivializing domestic violence gets you extra douchebaggery points in my book.

and now you're saying i can't even be upset about it?? what am i allowed to be upset about? people ruining an online community i used to enjoy a lot?

+1000 well said.

+1 That was a bitch move using domestic violence as the basis for a lie.

While I did quote you I don't believe you were one of the people I was talking about. Like I said, this sucks for anyone who genuinely respected him for what he claimed, and yeah, he's a shit for lying about being a hero. but he already wasted enough of my time with his first thread, I'm certainly not gonna let him waste anymore of my time by being more upset than I need to be.

its clear from his legacy on other forums that he likes to stir up the drama. he's probably sitting back in his chair with a beer laughing his ass off at the thread that will break 20 pages by the end of the working day. And it pisses me off that this post is contributing to that.

But you made your point, and clearly you're more upset about this than I am. sorry if my post offended you.

...and I'm running out of damn to give.
DGAS.jpg

he's probably sitting back in his chair with a beer laughing his ass off at the thread that will break 20 pages by the end of the working day.
I, as well as others... think his life just ended because his online identity took a poo.

but i can't help but :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

While I did quote you I don't believe you were one of the people I was talking about. Like I said, this sucks for anyone who genuinely respected him for what he claimed, and yeah, he's a shit for lying about being a hero. but he already wasted enough of my time with his first thread, I'm certainly not gonna let him waste anymore of my time by being more upset than I need to be.

its clear from his legacy on other forums that he likes to stir up the drama. he's probably sitting back in his chair with a beer laughing his ass off at the thread that will break 20 pages by the end of the working day. And it pisses me off that this post is contributing to that.

But you made your point, and clearly you're more upset about this than I am. sorry if my post offended you.

no worries, man. i know you're a straight-shooter, as well as a much better photographer than i. :p

i just wish there was a better way to level the playing field of an online community that gives every person that can drool on a keyboard equal voice. because, let's face it, current methods (post counts, rep points, hands-off moderation, etc) clearly don't work.

thanks for keeping me in check. :thumbup

The hoth thread kicks the original thread and this ones arse! (Or is it arses?).
( I used "arse" just for you Boba:twofinger).

Dayum, this thread is rivaling the original! :laughing

Any bets against it getting flushed down the toilet as well? :teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back