• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ok, i was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently some of you still don't understand me. I am an inconsiderate, drama startin, bullshittin, caring, loyal, heartfelt, funny, nicen asshole. I guess you just have to know ME to understand ME. If you don't want to ok.

Valgar
Elskip
Jdhu
Black
Pyscho
V4
Hooli
Mcarb
Vtrza
And anyone else I missed that continues to talk shit. Pm me. Ill give you my address. PLEASE come on over. All of you if you want. You can see how nice I can me. Its not a threat at all. If after you MEET me, shake my hand and figure me out in person, you STILL have shit to say. Ok. No problem. But until then. Stop talking from behind your monitor and come over

It's too bad that more liars didn't have it this tough...maybe then we'd have fewer of them at the highest levels of our government. :x

Apparently some of you still don't understand me. I am an inconsiderate, drama startin, bullshittin, caring, loyal, heartfelt, funny, nicen asshole. I guess you just have to know ME to understand ME. If you don't want to ok.

.................. You can see how nice I can me. ..............

That's a nice offer.................

hmmm....sounds familiar too....hmmmmmm

Well, good luck with That !

Guess we found where the next BARF BBQ will be held.... He did say come on over.....

Valgar
Elskip
Jdhu
Black
Pyscho
V4
Hooli
Mcarb
Vtrza
And anyone else I missed...... Pm me. Ill give you my address. PLEASE come on over. All of you if you want. You can see how nice I can me. Its not a threat at all. If after you MEET me, shake my hand and figure me out in person.....

Valgar
Elskip
Jdhu
Black
Pyscho
V4
Hooli
Mcarb
Vtrza
And anyone else I missed that continues to talk shit. Pm me. Ill give you my address. PLEASE come on over. All of you if you want. You can see how nice I can me. Its not a threat at all. If after you MEET me, shake my hand and figure me out in person, you STILL have shit to say. Ok. No problem. But until then. Stop talking from behind your monitor and come over

I wasn't going to continue posting on this issue, but honestly, you just aren't getting it. At some point in your life, I really hope you do, but right now, sadly, you just aren't getting it....

Not talking sh**, just making an observation.

Valgar
Elskip
Jdhu
Black
Pyscho
V4
Hooli
Mcarb
Vtrza

Dude, it's not about meeting you. It's about your ongoing problem with lies, plagiarisms, falsehoods, etc. There's a historical pattern, spanning multiple forums of you making shit up. Everyone embellishes now and then, but what you have done repeatedly does not fall into that category.

The best thing you could do, is offer a SINCERE apology, free of justification for your actions. Just a real, humble apology.

Hey, can you post a pic of your bike with today's newspaper?

I love pics of TLR's with newspaper on 'em.

Thanks!

I still want to know if you have a GF anymore after she found out you lied about the reason you missed her B-Day.

Oh wait that was probably a lie too.....dam it

Nevermind I want to know nothing more about you and I'm outta here. The entertainment value has diminished drastically. It is obvious you just don't get it.....

Valgar
Elskip
Jdhu
Black
Pyscho
V4
Hooli
Mcarb
Vtrza
no need. We already have your address. :)

Apparently some of you still don't understand me. I am an inconsiderate, drama startin, bullshittin, caring, loyal, heartfelt, funny, nicen asshole. I guess you just have to know ME to understand ME. If you don't want to ok. V4And anyone else I missed that continues to talk shit. Pm me. Ill give you my address. PLEASE come on over. All of you if you want. You can see how nice I can me. Its not a threat at all. If after you MEET me, shake my hand and figure me out in person, you STILL have shit to say. Ok. No problem. But until then. Stop talking from behind your monitor and come over
Holy Guacamole..!!!!111

I try to help cease the persecution and I end up getting invited to a BBQ....is it because I told the world I'm emo...?

I'm so depressed now that I'm gonna slash the wrist of my teddy bear....

:(

Valgar
Elskip
Jdhu
Black
Pyscho
V4
Hooli
Mcarb
Vtrza

I'm getting flashbacks of Triple7 and "BARF Xtreme."

I was wrong for coming up with some BS. What can I say, I like to make waves. Cumpolsive liar, I am not. Shit that has been made up, has been done so in fun (for me) the thread in 3ZC, fabricated obviously, but its entertaining to me to watch how people come out of the woodwork just to "prove" someone wrong.
It reminds me of 500 yrs ago when once someone yelled "witch" all of a sudden everyone and their child came out weilding a torch.

To me, people like pyschochick, that just HAVE TO BE in the middle of things, even going out of her way to sign up on another forum, just to link my thread to it yesterday is just pathetic. I mean, you say I don't have a life, but what kind of life is that? That your ONLY entertainment is a internet forum.

Anyway, my military history. 100% true. I could never lie about that. No matter how FUCKED in the head I might be.

I AM a mechanic. And a fucking good one at that. Reguardless of how many people say I don't know shit, I have PAGES of people who got work done by me that can testify of my knowledge and quality. That's PROOF enough.

I have met some great people through this forum. People I want in my life forever. I have made enemys that have done a 180, and now like to ride with me. I also have people who just don't like me. And guess what? Like I give a fuck. I can back up all of my history in person, and would love to. But I will not put up my entire life history on the web just to prove myself to people I don't know. Its not worth it.

To the people who care about me, I have the biggest heart and will do ANYTHING for them. To the people who want to continue to talk shit, I can be a fucking rabid pitbull. Take what I say with a grain of salt. Take it to heart, or just don't care. That's on YOU. I'm in life for ME, and the people who surround me positively. Once again, I apologize for making waves in such a tight community. I guess I'm just used to doing it to more of a national audience who ill more than likely never meet.

I was planning on making a post all pissed off and bashing, and trying to get b&, but I guess the quiznos I just ate put me into a better mood. Later

Please don't put the blame on others for your fuck up.

Budman, the BarfGawd, moved it. The Mods have given him a couple of suggestions on what to do with the thread. Once we have a final decision, we'll post.

Thxsbye.

Load it up in one of these and have super over for a chat :rolleyes

edit: Wait...I see there is a BBQ! Take it there! :thumbup

enema%20kit.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back