• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Answering the question: "I wonder where that road goes?"

I've passed this road (the one going down) probably four times on other rides, always wondering where it goes. Now I know. It branches off of forest road 374 (Boise Ridge Rd) and has the number 366 (which helps you find it if you have the right kind of maps). I think the road going down is called Pine Creek, but my GPS said "Pinr Crk".

n4Acble.jpg

It rained last night. This is up a bit higher before I got to the road I wanted to explore.

da0G0cQ.jpg

It rained yesterday, so no dust up there anymore.

b8kdMF5.jpg

I've passed this road (the one going down) probably four times on other rides, always wondering where it goes. Now I know. It branches off of forest road 374 (Boise Ridge Rd) and has the number 366 (which helps you find it if you have the right kind of maps). I think the road going down is called Pine Creek, but my GPS said "Pinr Crk".

n4Acble.jpg

It rained last night. This is up a bit higher before I got to the road I wanted to explore.

da0G0cQ.jpg

It rained yesterday, so no dust up there anymore.

b8kdMF5.jpg

Scott, that looks like dual sport heaven!

-Bill

Some Dream 50 glamour shots

Yesterday was cool with beautiful clouds, perfect for buzzing around Berryessa. With a max cruising speed around 60 I had no worries about the CHP crack down, but on this little rascal 50 feels like 75 so the twisties are still plenty exciting.

DSC09850.jpg

DSC09852.jpg

DSC09854.jpg

At Spanish Flats my buddy and I stopped at Cucina Italiana for a great Italian lunch. A bit spendy but the food was excellent.

DSC09856.jpg

The roads were all but deserted which is why I almost never ride weekends. Retirement is a beautiful thing. :ride

DSC09860.jpg

DSC09862.jpg

-Bill

Last edited:
Scott, that looks like dual sport heaven!

-Bill
Pretty much. I still have to go 20 miles or more through traffic to get to the dirt, but there are a lot of choices once I get there. And a guy I rode with a couple of weeks ago showed me a great twisty road around about 1/3 of it, if I don't mind going a little further (it's worth it). One of these days I'll get braver and try some of the single-track stuff.

Your Dream 50 is a cool little bike. Thanks for sharing photos of it. :thumbup

Yesterday PM at The Junction

4z3m9xUh.jpg

Ndh4WBQh.jpg

And non-MC pics from AM at the Livermore Airport Open House

C4FqieAh.jpg

eiEkofxh.jpg

guj6jDNh.jpg

Mtujaz2h.jpg

Does this video work? Apparently not. 200MPH fly by of the P51

k1f4Hbk.mp4

Last edited:
Love that road. If only the fires had not destroyed the vegetation, it used to be so much more scenic . . .

-Bill

Yes. Has a nice flow to it and I rarely see anyone on it.

Does this video work? Apparently not. 200MPH fly by of the P51

https://i.imgur.com/k1f4Hbk.mp4
It's not an image, which the tag you used would require. Just make it a URL link and we can follow it.

Where's the sound? That's the best part of a P51 fly by. :x

And I'm now missing The Junction. As far as I can tell there is NO motorcycle hangout around here.

Yesterday was cool with beautiful clouds, perfect for buzzing around Berryessa. With a max cruising speed around 60 I had no worries about the CHP crack down, but on this little rascal 50 feels like 75 so the twisties are still plenty exciting.

DSC09850.jpg

DSC09852.jpg

DSC09854.jpg

At Spanish Flats my buddy and I stopped at Cucina Italiana for a great Italian lunch. A bit spendy but the food was excellent.

DSC09856.jpg

The roads were all but deserted which is why I almost never ride weekends. Retirement is a beautiful thing. :ride

DSC09860.jpg

DSC09862.jpg

-Bill

Beautiful :thumbup

Sunday on Mines Road.

Had to stop to clean off a huge bug splatter right in the middle of the face shield.

opUk3tLh.jpg

LJpREUah.jpg

The Junction

W5lWv0Lh.jpg

Texas' 180 degrees of sky. First time doing dirt and a proper adventure ride! Lots of fun, including my first river crossing. Really wished I looked for more dirt while I was living in the Bay.

JXyoM1I.jpg

[youtube]uSVtahuXmv4[/youtube]

fun romp yesterday on Rt 1 - muir to stinson (stopped at jenner) - traffic in spots to be expected but some great stretches of no one. I had to double back for pics (my original intention of riding yesterday) because i didnt want to stop with such clear stretches of road ahead haha.

0jLGidvl.jpg

BbtkXpHl.jpg

LyKUBqll.jpg

WBWlbaNl.jpg

Mines road two weekends ago

Attachments

• IMG_20180930_150720883_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180930_150720883_HDR.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 60
The only location my bikes are ridden.

Attachments

• GBMD6256.JPG.jpg