• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Jordan Valley, Oregon. This is the first time I've been there where one end of my journey was not California.
pDwEqhb.jpg

Headed toward Silver City, Idaho, it's not far to the state border.
xYCmYXe.jpg

There are a few autumn leaves on the way to Silver City.
UEs2qAs.jpg

And here I am in Silver City, Idaho. That 5 mph sign is asking me to do the impossible on the KTM. Idle speed in first gear is faster than that.
l8GwpzJ.jpg

Lovin' the October weather, you know it's a nice day when there isn't any fog at Asilomar (Pacific Grove)….

Took this putzing around today.

picture.php

Stopped for some grub at Pacific Grove's first pub... ever... The Monarch… good food (burger for me), but I didn't sample the brews as I was riding. They looked good, though... real good.

See that mountain above my yellow helmet with the little lookout building on top? That was the destination.
xjnN1sA.jpg

Trinity Peak, altitude 9500 feet:
iE2252o.jpg

3VPzLZd.jpg

Had to hike up the last 50 feet to the lookout building.
oYJCyLa.jpg

South fork of the Boise River, on the way there.
NwiCSnU.jpg

HWY 1 after the tunnel before the slab.

Attachments

• F2B467E3-111D-4AAB-877A-B6010A36E25A.jpg
    F2B467E3-111D-4AAB-877A-B6010A36E25A.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 62
hi guys,
from Sunnyvale, how do i get to those Palomares Rd and Mines? They looks great, i got bored of HW9 and Alice so looking for something new lol. If you have the google map route that'd be great, other wise just recommend me the name and route.
Thank you!

Rented this for the day. :ride

Calaveras Rd

05NYahX.jpg

Quimby Rd

6JMecvL.jpg

IRou4vD.jpg

Last edited:
Soquel

njcs0rX.jpg

CA8WlGs.jpg

v2w3hb8.jpg

N. Rodeo Gulch Rd

bxXnu8M.jpg

Jarvis Rd

VAxupok.jpg

Last edited:
More from the PCH today.

Attachments

• 0C58AC12-EA44-4A47-9A56-1B0AFCE96069.jpg
    0C58AC12-EA44-4A47-9A56-1B0AFCE96069.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 63
Great shot. Ya gotta love the fog free coast in the fall, huh?

-Bill

Yup. That was at 10AM on the way home. October rocks.

HWY 1 was close to empty too.

Most awesome. :ride

The Junction

EbxTfpOh.jpg

San Antonio Valley Road I pulled over when I saw this herd of deer having a meeting off to the left.

HcGaA6mh.jpg

OjAQREwh.jpg

jBkykdnh.jpg

Lick Observatory

xSm5PRmh.jpg

bLuxuxWh.jpg

Back to The Junction on the way back

awcJNaFh.jpg

Platina Rd as in up near Redding?

I was there 2 weekends ago. Ran into 3 bay area riders on 36. We had fun following each other. I rode in from Red Bluff, they came in from the other direction. German fellows. One was on a 1290 Duke , one on a sport tourer and one on sportbike. They were doing a decent pace through there. My first time on a bike, so i had to take it a little easy the first 15 miles :ride fortunately there was another 125 miles of twisties one way. I did the loop started in Chico.

Last edited:
Back