• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Dirtbag Challenge 2020, on the road to Usal Beach Campground. Nothing quite like riding 500 miles in 3 days on a home built motorcycle. :twofinger

50533944303_f6f97b76bd_b.jpg
[/url]20201025_122731 by andbike, on Flickrl]20201024_192018 by andbike, on Flickr[/IMG]

What is that first bike?
It looks lime somthing I used to own in 1985...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030-160618_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030-160618_Chrome.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Another angle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030-160605_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030-160605_Chrome.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30
I believe its a Yamaha FJ600 with a few GSXR and SV650 bits added... and turbo'd:party

Where is this years epic DBC picture thread, Julian?
At a minimum I want a few shots of what you brought to the party.:party

Mt Hamilton

I forgot to bring my phone yesterday and missed the shot with beautiful lighting here from the smoke. The lighting wasn't as dramatic today but this'll have to do.

kq2iAMa.jpg

As if the fire damage wasn't enough, the Wicked Witch of the West casted a spell and made the hillsides a sickly shade of green.

Zad3Lpu.jpg

3roPxUG.jpg

Downtown San Jose

cGAHniB.jpg

Last edited:
As if the fire damage wasn't enough, the Wicked Witch of the West casted a spell and made the hillsides a sickly green color.

What is that stuff? They sprayed it all over the place up here a few days after the Glass Fire. I suspect it's seeding for ground cover replacement but it was gone almost as soon as it arrived.

Where is this years epic DBC picture thread, Julian?
At a minimum I want a few shots of what you brought to the party.:party

I posted a few pictures (including 2 of my bike) in this thread a few pages back. As for an official DBC picture thread :dunno

Highway 1 south of Stinson beach this past Sunday.

Attachments

• PXL_20201101_224115833 (1).jpg
    PXL_20201101_224115833 (1).jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 29
I posted a few pictures (including 2 of my bike) in this thread a few pages back. As for an official DBC picture thread :dunno

Thanks.
BARF can do better than that. It used to, anyway.
I'll go back and find your pics.
How did Gabe's DR project work out?

So you don't have to use the way back machine, Julian's DB creation by MM 10 on Mines yesterday. Piloted by me :thumbup

c95U2Znh.jpg

AWa88R5h.jpg

zDeCI75h.jpg

Linkage less rear suspension? What frame is that? More info please!

Cool! I didn't notice the second shock In the other pics. Please post up a build thread and copy me. Very cool. ��

Always in awe of people that can "think in metal".

Thanks! :thumbup

Cool! I didn't notice the second shock In the other pics. Please post up a build thread and copy me. Very cool. ��

I've kept build threads on all of my bike projects for the past 9 years on customfighters.com... then this week they changed the forum format and now none of my pictures are posting. They say the problem is with my photo host Flickr. So I'm really upset that I can no longer send folks to a proper build thread. Anyway, if you click the link below any of my photos it should take you to my Flickr page and you can at least see the photos.

^^^
This.
Witchcraft, Julian.
Pure fucken witchcraft.
Impressive stuff.

Thanks Jeff, much appreciated. :thumbup

50570372078_59ea74d5e9_o.jpg

Visited Hoover dam two days' ago so I drove to Parker dam in Arizona the same day, this is the south end of Havasu Lake close to Parker dam. Many similar 'artificial oases' villages around that area.

Last edited:
Took a mid-week ride down to Big Sur...

picture.php

picture.php

FOR A TASTY SAMMICH! :teeth

picture.php

I've been avoiding Hwy 1 because of the ongoing repaving project, but it's mostly wrapping up just in time for the first rains due this weekend. It's nice!

Back