• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Went up Hwy 4 for one last time this year. Closing tomorrow may reopen depends on the weather and CalTrans.

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpg
    IMG_2382.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 24
FOR A TASTY SAMMICH! :teeth

picture.php

:love

Big Sur Deli, next to the post office... damn good, kinda pricey, but I'm not gonna complain because all the businesses down there have had a suck ass year between COVID and fires.

I need to add proper bodywork and paint, then I'll post more info. Until then, here are a few teaser photos... on location in my driveway!

I'm intrigued by your work and the bikes look cool, but what's the idea behind the custom frames and the unconventional front suspension design? Do they perform better than typical factory offerings? Are they premium priced or cost competitive? What kind of people are your customers?

Last edited:
Been wanting to check out Bear Creek Canyon Rd for a while. It does not disappoint. Surreal, in The Walking Dead sort of way.

hQSN0py.jpg

6Sgr2ZI.jpg

iaIXf9k.jpg

a52vRjo.jpg

GjhsSeI.jpg

hNvZfLr.jpg

x8t5MF0.jpg

v1ixWrf.jpg

HKxp6VI.jpg

Decided not to go beyond this spot.

m738sR2.jpg

6mG5rp6.jpg

txfsqq7.jpg

Last edited:
It's pretty amazing how fast they get that spray on stuff (the green stuff in the first photo) for erosion control.

I remember after the fires down here in San Diego, they had that stuff up on the banks of the hill near the road very quickly. Matter of weeks.

Needed to charge the battery and clean the fuel injectors, so went on a short ride. Temperature was a pleasant 62 in San Jose but dropped down to 42 by the time I reached the parking lot a few mi west of 4 corners around noon. Was still dry, we had a short downpour a few hours later when I was back home. Hwy 9 and 35 were dry and pretty clean, light traffic.

Last edited:
Rented from Riders-Share; great bike!

M8ItKBP.jpg

ntL28DQ.jpg

wdpAYkA.jpg

Coalinga Rd

wXiUulq.jpg

Los Gatos Creek Rd

fL7vbov.jpg

Back