• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

rrIuLJoh.jpg

I was going for a ride in the late afternoon but was shocked to see the air quality PM2.5 AQI was in the 170-180 range in San Jose. So I put on an N95 mask and a bicycle helmet and took the dirt bike out on Guadalupe riverbed.

It was hard work in this terrain and I got drenched in sweat in no time. I needed to be on the clutch constantly - the clutch on the WR250F felt way too heavy.

UKFnfny.jpg

0qnNFQc.jpg

6eFfufE.jpg

Thx, it's sorta like a mini/modern KLR :ride

Yeah, it's a 300 and it now has 40 miles on it after my city ride yesterday :thumbup

Congrats on the new bike! :thumbup

I very interested to hear your review once you get some miles on it. My bizarre life will change one of these days, probably in the next 6 months or so, and I will get to ride once again. I'm old, and getting shorter by the day, and need to downsize the height and weight of my bikes. I'm tired of having to work harder than everyone else.

I very interested to hear your review once you get some miles on it. My bizarre life will change one of these days, probably in the next 6 months or so, and I will get to ride once again. I'm old, and getting shorter by the day, and need to downsize the height and weight of my bikes. I'm tired of having to work harder than everyone else.

I will say that my age did play a part in my decision :afm199

Last edited:
Wow Cabrito!! Congrats!! Did you sell the 1090?

Congrats Cabrito!
Should be a fun ride!

I have recently been looking at the KLX300 versus CRF300L.
What was the main seller for you on the Rally over the "L" version?

Looking forward to your evaluation after a few hundred miles.
And at Stonybarf14.

Wow Cabrito!! Congrats!! Did you sell the 1090?
Are you crazy? I love the 1090! The lil Rally is like riding a lawnmower compared to the 1090 though..

Congrats Cabrito!
Should be a fun ride!

I have recently been looking at the KLX300 versus CRF300L.
What was the main seller for you on the Rally over the "L" version?

Looking forward to your evaluation after a few hundred miles.
And at Stonybarf14.

I like the Rally over the L for the looks, and longer distance riding ability.

Speaking of the 1090, it did get 200 miles of love yesterday

Someone else has noticed the equation of age > height x gravitational force!
I’m willing to be the now vertically challenged person to request a Retirement Appears Imminent thread. Please submit a copy of your recent Drivers License and one from 30 years of age to determine your forthcoming vertical challenges.:afm199

I was dreading the 90-degrees heat on top of the smoke, then noticed the cooling vest I bought. With that and a mesh jacket it wasn't too bad.

Mt Hamilton

ULlglN1.jpg

Z9IljuU.jpg

mu40NKR.jpg

qyeH3bu.jpg

N6DnRAk.jpg

v1UA0mw.jpg

This one is all but perfect. I enjoy your pictures, great eye.

mu40NKR.jpg

Deadwood SD, Cool Deadwood Nites Classic Car Rally

Nowhere as big as the Reno event, Main St blocked with a stage, 2 1/2 blocks for the concert goers.
They placed their chairs for the weekend, some tyed in rows, some chairs topped with garbage bags probably containing lap blankets too. Pop up afternoon thunder storms are the norm here. The complete stage was removed over Sat nite after the concert, some cars returned from the Sunday parade, some hit the road home.
Car pix in the sink, , ,

Attachments

• IMG_3465.jpg
    IMG_3465.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3453.jpg
    IMG_3453.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
First trip on the freeway! Finally branched out and the KLR made it to Pt Reyes two weeks ago. My world has opened up! (thanks for the nudge Bob)

ulKzmJ3.jpg

First trip on the freeway! Finally branched out and the KLR made it to Pt Reyes two weeks ago. My world has opened up! (thanks for the nudge Bob)

Congrats on the KLR!

Out on the lil Rally up near Yosemite

Congrats on the KLR!

Out on the lil Rally up near Yosemite

Wait, wait, wait...that bridge is over the Tallahatchie River in Mississippi!
And I know this because when I was 4 years old I had the Bobbi Gentry 45 and I sang it over and over and over and over in front of a full length mirror in my mom's bedroom with her hairbrush serving as my microphone :laughing

Bike's looking great! Awaiting a full report soon :teeth

Thanks foer sharing the Rally Cabrito. I've been eyeballing that bike for several months now. I need to catch up with you and hear every single thought of yours.

Back