• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

I hit the passes yesterday!

Sonora Pass
I4qUrbW.jpeg

Monitor Pass
6vdqvq8.jpeg

Ebbets Pass
RedkDjR.jpeg

Last edited:
Moss Landing.

My low beam went out after this. The high beam burned out by Gilroy and I was left with a dim front parking light. Had to follow cars on Hecker Pass and Uvas Rd to see without my own light; that was interesting.

RT8Hq6q.jpg

u1oXhLh.jpg

9GzSMIq.jpg

Inspired by Gary's trip to Fort Ord barracks, and since it's my neck o' the woods, decided to urban play a little in the cuts. I was able to ride through stuff, and even went down some stairs with my bike today. Wanted to give it a little urban test to see how it was going up and over stuff, and it did just fine. It is quite the beast - it's def not like jab-handin' my DRZ400SM around, but up and down curbs, and over some obstacles it did just fine. Waiting for my crash bars before I go on a long dirt ride with it.

IMG-0005.jpg

This was a random BMX track. I do ride Freestyle BMX, so I took a few laps and did my best to jump this jump but there wasn't enough run way to get anything good in.

IMG-0007.jpg

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it.

IMG-0008.jpg

Straight apocalypse

IMG-0020.jpg

IMG-0022.jpg

Last edited:
It's cool to see you enjoying your new bike, Dion.:ride

My curiosity overcame my fear of getting inside this Guadalupe River overflow tunnel. This time I remembered to remove my sunglasses so it wasn't too dark inside with the headlight.

In

fPajqTk.jpg

Out

PsBb1rM.jpg

mVzyctc.jpg

NglChur.jpg

Jn3kDWD.jpg

Yay, I finally figured out how to upload a pic. HA. This was at Cow Mountain this past weekend. 8D5DA6B6-F44F-4D34-83F1-AB48E1CE.jpg

Last edited:
Fellow 230 rider :party

Gary, this thread delivers!

Last edited:
thanks for posting, guys, as Mr Cabrito says it’s beautiful here, my pics don’t do it justice. :ride

picture.php

sunrise, Panoche Hills BLM, Friday, 11/26/21

Wow!! Lovely! Thanks for posting, John!
Does Panoche still have the sign that says no motorcycles (even street-legal ones) allowed? I never paid much mind to it as I rode on by, don’t really understand how that could be enforced on public land.

Back