• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Also, I feel like I could probably be friends with whomever decided to spray paint "Ah Hoy" on that boat.

Yep, took that jump with a back flip but didn't quite nail the landing. See bike in Pic 2. That boat looks fast with the race-themed paint job.

Did a scouting run to see how much farther I could ride down river. Turned out it was a lot harder to pedal a mountain bike over bigger rocks than on a dirt bike with more suspension. I was a little worried about snakes hiding in the tall grass and hoping I didn't have to learn another thing the hard way.

2Q6YO8P.jpg

fDGmg9v.jpg

The standing water looked pretty nasty. A guy down there was tossing big rocks into the water like he was building a dam, and yelling something about the camera (my phone) at me.

m7gfpfK.jpg

XVQilO3.jpg

Last edited:
Winter in Az desert, with my total carbon footprint. :x

All three vehicles have a :ride within.

Where is that George Jetson signature model Auto UnPack button?
With all that "Transformery unfolding action" and "Deluxe Glamping Edition"

Security by US Marines, flying sorties daily, for MY protection. :cool

Instructions,
:afm199 :ride :rofl :party

Attachments

• IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3787.jpg
    IMG_3787.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3788.jpg
    IMG_3788.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 18
Winter in Az desert, with my total carbon footprint. :x

All three vehicles have a :ride within.

Where is that George Jetson signature model Auto UnPack button?
With all that "Transformery unfolding action" and "Deluxe Glamping Edition"

Security by US Marines, flying sorties daily, for MY protection. :cool

Instructions,
:afm199 :ride :rofl :party

I have never seen a Airstream trailer with a rear door...

Bear Creek Rd

Except for missing the engine this truck looks pretty cool with the camo paint job.

VcfIBd1.jpg

VErp55D.jpg

QE6geAG.jpg

Freshly painted. I could smell it.

D9Zo3AW.jpg

1ierLTc.jpg

Bear Creek Rd

Except for missing the engine this truck looks pretty

Freshly painted. I could smell g]

Stuff like this and seeing other parts of the world!...

I should have invested in spray paint stock 20 years ago!....:laughing

You cant find a tunnel or a drain in the Santa Cruz mountains area that doesn't have Many layers of paint on them.

There's probably 10 more autos up Buzzard lagoon..

Last edited:
In the airstream forum, I run under the same user name, too.
Pan Am was their first attempt @ toy hauler, 12' garage, with a 25' FB living quarters added.
Eddie Bauer is my model, based on a 27 FB with a hatchback, with folding furniture, and tie downs, 25' @ 27' available
The Pendleton came out next, same hatch, different styling, furniture didn't fold, a fresh air feature only. 25' @ 27' available
Followed by the Tony Bahama, same hatch, different styling, furniture didn't fold, a fresh air feature only. 25' @ 27' available
Rear hatch is sometimes offered as an accessory, custom coach work is available from the factory, and a few third party coach builders work with the factory.

In the airstream forum, I run under the same user name, too.
Pan Am was their first attempt @ toy hauler, 12' garage, with a 25' FB living quarters added.
Eddie Bauer is my model, based on a 27 FB with a hatchback, with folding furniture, and tie downs, 25' @ 27' available
The Pendleton came out next, same hatch, different styling, furniture didn't fold, a fresh air feature only. 25' @ 27' available
Followed by the Tony Bahama, same hatch, different styling, furniture didn't fold, a fresh air feature only. 25' @ 27' available
Rear hatch is sometimes offered as an accessory, custom coach work is available from the factory, and a few third party coach builders work with the factory.

so cool, always loved Airstreams and had never seen one like yours, either ...
enjoyed reading about the different models. :thumbup

fun pics you posted ... do you roll down the road as an articulated vehicle, with the two trailers, or make two trips, or is there another tow rig?

and where’s the wheel/tires on the enclosed utility trailer ... an anti-theft thing or a flat/bearing issue? so many questions ... :laughing

Last edited:
Laws about towing allow two trailers, if the first is running a 5th wheel pin, you can tow another from a ball.
But you can't run two ball hitch trailers, consecutive. Goosenecks still run a ball, that I think should disqualify as a two ball rig.
My cargo trailer has been living in Az during my travels, and was left in this location last year. Wheels are removed for security and weather- heat/solar rotting reasons. I can only move one at a time.
:ride

Got out on Friday for a ride before the rain, regretted not wearing my heated vest by the end of the day but really enjoyed getting out.

Weird angle - Mt Tam
AM-JKLW7bHIF_u9FTbCbzGXLTKn1D4cOH3A3MdcVMgaN4NL9nK4euaPjUnR8G9CEfwDfPreNI6NOmdPmUkOUJNwEmAkUPGI4E30QW8P1FgPYjGnPQJI8VTPnh9N753zAzTC3zc8O9KnW1j9KyYrTUwVuiUIYMw=w1063-no

BoFax - closed east of Ridgecrest winter road conditions abounded with the obligatory sliding in a few corners on Ridgecrest
AM-JKLVaDOtbZDe24DQJOohSzBNyUlxf9DHzkoMJczKJFfsZ-1AvCnGui4gqFMWUb4zEzI56idEFZLuxyYqfgwnIQF28EZmLtcN3AR9gGPb5Rj36i4n0Xe0lRE2gX7q5dme9-kiiER5Igu7DEUzc_aynQuZkfA=w621-no

Along Lincoln Blvd - Managed to catch the sunset on my way home

AM-JKLXUnC_Bx729CdVZJ-oiWI9p5xKn4R4fCBKcTunxuVM-0ppAn062vefFbuMKZ_DrDFbOWXwF9Mx6HdlS13QJ2Jf7dvH_4QO73TMP1wKlyjsKcT5N5Quo7onSYu-H96oIiutF2IFBfBsae4mlvpJqcExQug=w1063--no

I’d be concerned with a rock punching a hole in my oil cooler on some of those roads.

So far so good, haven't even noticed any bent fins when cleaning the bike and it's been one more than a few miles of gravel roads as well (admittedly at a more sedate pace). If the suspension isn't working overtime, the roads not really as fun as it could be in my opinion. Not pictured was Marshall Petaluma Rd which I took from east to west this time, that road is a riot. :ride

Last edited:
Back