• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Hey Norcalkid, you are way braver than I am. I see snow on a road and I will stay in and drink!!!

Ask Frisco about cold weather and ice. He just got his T700 out of the shop from Black ice!

I kinda assess the situation as I go. On 32 it never dropped below 49F and most of the ride was high 50's low 60's. Went slow up expecting wet in the shady corners, they were dry and I had a little more fun riding back.

That pic of the bike on the little bridge was just before the plowing stopped. I knew there was ice and still almost fell. But I was going slow enough it woulda been like a driveway drop had I fallen.

I guess it's always a bit riskier but I go in the afternoon after several warm days and ride slow....

And PS, if he wants to sell his non snow capable once drooped T7 please contact me.

Last edited:
Got out for a bit on Sunday for a birthday ride, no snow, but the shady spots on Marshall Petaluma Road were damp as expected. I love that road.

Marshall Petaluma Road & Arroyo Sausal Rd

AM-JKLVhnW-XWlWu0fOKu1x4WhZMSLns5Z4l5rtdNmq6xEtTxdjB_xhqXLzFzJhCbT5fiqHfIHPYp-4iOxqO4r6oDzUx_Y0Vv03CH2I9VEOW3RS6EsB_lNZ6sDSyqVzN9Z2TFEUxTs7py-e6v8z9c93ROEqF-g=w1060-no

Top the Marshal Wall (or thereabouts)

AM-JKLU8L-mSIUi3Kbb16AVQz3wbNva-rx6_w9rwvB5xKwD86rzhTSaypDwphN5SEDNPn2Srwccy_MV17EzNqYiJFa_4y2UatLjjBzJwEHbampJvKHiAFjbS3LVRYG9h01P374MLzfvmVnGldn3SkhChRFBRoA=w1000-no

Not much, I was eyeballing the new Multi Pikes Peak, and it's pretty sweet, but I like this nimble little 'tard more.

Endless spring weather this winter makes it difficult to not go for a ride.

The Junction was hopping which is great to see!

qJPGjJ1.jpg

vPeXDSq.jpg

Mines Road coming back.

W9aR4NZ.jpg

Marina Avenue

qMtTigJ.jpg

It’s hard to believe, but Mike hadn’t ever been riding to Tomales. Check!

Attachments

• B958DF93-CA0F-424E-B20D-0C721E612BE9.jpg
    B958DF93-CA0F-424E-B20D-0C721E612BE9.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 12
It’s hard to believe, but Mike hadn’t ever been riding to Tomales. Check!

What a day to do it! And got to see Inverness! Life is good!

Had a nice break at the Route 1 bakery! I'll be back now that I have been there!

And thanks to Mark for a great ride from Mill Valley over Tam to Tomales.

Last edited:
Back