• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Gazos Creek Rd

xr0jLlV.jpg

ZvPIUW5.jpg

Nearby

QkLu9eq.jpg

dsBg8rW.jpg

Last edited:
St Mary's cemetery, Gilroy

The name got my attention, but these guys were too old for the tires.

s8Adyqd.jpg

vQXxgu7.jpg

Gilroy Greyhound and train station. I read that the high-speed rail will come down here from San Jose Diridon Station, then turn east to Merced.

KULpj2e.jpg

Last edited:
Gilroy Motorcycle Center. They're in a huge warehouse now.

kVXN75o.jpg

Thinking about getting one of these.

Yoyg7xH.jpg

These Royal Enfield 650s felt like they were made of lead. Super heavy to get off the side stand, and the bars are low on the Continental GT. The Himalayan is taller and lighter.

ZQIeSO8.jpg

This 890 Adv R just got traded in last Sunday. Looks very clean, never been on dirt. The salesman I asked didn't have a price for it yet, nor the mileage. Edit: the bike has 107 miles, price is just under $16k OTD.

uP74Gw8.jpg

Last edited:
End of the Wyoming Back Country Discovery Route:

AM-JKLX2ShkUQAgH_PBUOFAFVShgCa8o7-p1mu4UbNGINZ_5fucHh0nJQ38SAeSpO7WUe_t3ylNYmLp8SbLmDGY4XqabXLcIQEQhvLS_6OSBDsNIeeRamVf8gW7mBaCF7YSKnnwsot_HQQGl2aBPNP0vFSDSyA=w1010-no

Just got back last night, very fun trip, I need a nap.

Hemingway Butte OHV Park. The guy I most often ride with wanted to do some dirt riding and has a spare CRF230 for me to ride, so we rode around for a couple of hours before it got too hot (expected over 100 today). Some of the trails are all sand and silt and some are more decent. We tried both kinds. And two hours was plenty.

Wew0zQU.jpg

Another one from the WYBDR, gonna get to the writeup this evening / weekend I think. Somewhere in the Shirely Mountains. Still a little sore from this one and it was good reminder to slow down a smidge so as to not crash out of the rest of the trip.

AM-JKLVUnObUhp_0ES3DrMwY4Q0V3HlBuHVxUWQW0skxJzGDyiT97U8GB9VAYLs405PxIPcM8w6yZ6DRqO93KpPvda_DleMy_nSxO40NmPC7MuwcqWvj9ydLc1OjhkyIdvCpJwB6_9pNMXZvQHP0504x967bwQ=w1010-no

Another one from the WYBDR, gonna get to the writeup this evening / weekend I think. Somewhere in the Shirely Mountains. Still a little sore from this one and it was good reminder to slow down a smidge so as to not crash out of the rest of the trip.

AM-JKLVUnObUhp_0ES3DrMwY4Q0V3HlBuHVxUWQW0skxJzGDyiT97U8GB9VAYLs405PxIPcM8w6yZ6DRqO93KpPvda_DleMy_nSxO40NmPC7MuwcqWvj9ydLc1OjhkyIdvCpJwB6_9pNMXZvQHP0504x967bwQ=w1010-no

Aw he just wants to nap

Photos of goats on location

My Hamilton Rd as Expected of me

Attachments

• 264974DC-858E-4802-BF6D-F83D2DBB52CD.jpg
    264974DC-858E-4802-BF6D-F83D2DBB52CD.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 4
Gist Rd

ZzNjhiy.jpg

After being closed for 2 years due to the fire, 236 and Big Basin re-opened today.

gctsxwC.jpg

L6m8rrX.jpg

axn3sMJ.jpg

Last edited:
It looks sweet, cheez!
Your sudden "garage sale" in the classifieds now makes sense. :ride

Just riding home from picking her up in Hollister.

Think you will be very happy with it!

If you are looking for a riding partner, I'm in Pleasanton! Love Mines, Carnegie and Frank Raines, what ever the flavor of the day!!

Definitely looking forward to more pics and info!

Seriously wanting to do this one!

Just what is it about the roads up there that attracts abandon, stripped, looted, vandalized vehicles?

I haven't ridden this since rebuilding the carbs, smaller pilot jets, and vacuum synching the carbs. Oh and since I put new rubber on x months ago.

Calaveras Road

uuNS2JV.jpg

00O7ofF.jpg

Big Dog Vineyards

zetbkYj.jpg

twIfFfM.jpg

QAeiWSC.jpg

Marsh Road

l3WzH8u.jpg

KOvY08Q.jpg

Back