• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Well I honestly don't know about the extension but it is a single mount, slider that i got from Amazon. Works well when I know I will be going into a lot of off road conditions. Have larger Puig for more street.

Can't find the exact GPS mount but this one looks like it. Rubber anti vibration washers. But mine has the actual base plate to go in the 890 slot. If I find it I will reply. This one says it is for the 1090.

https://www.motosport.com/product/?...badger&utm_medium=pla&utm_source=bing&variant[KPP0061]=KPP0061-X001-Y002

Last edited:
Nice pic, love the new avatar.

thanks! :thumbup
I stole the avatar from the flyer for The Rigid Ride vintage event this past weekend. :gsxrgrl

here’s tonight’s view, Mt Shasta from Trinity County:

picture.php

Last edited:
Nice shot and view! Where is this?

my pics don’t do it justice, here’s a pin. Mr m0t0_ryder and Mr Titus58 and I were turned on to it when we did the Redding Dirt Riders’ Chappy/Shasta dual sport ride earlier this year. I was all like “I gotta come back and camp here.”: :clown

picture.php

sunrise, this morning. there are spectacular views of Mt Lassen and the Trinity Alps, too, but I’ll spare us … :laughing:angel

put a plug in for our wonderful BARF Rallies, I’ve been doing the HoHo Midsummer Rally up in Weaverville since 2016, ADV-style, and it’s been a great way to explore this part of the world—thanks to BARF and Ms two wheel tramp is why I’m up here this coming weekend. :ride

Anyone want to buy the acreage around The Junction? 136 Acres for $949k.

A little ride through the Montezuma Hills yesterday with a friend and his immaculate 1979 CBX, with lunch on the water at The Point restaurant in Rio Vista.

DSC03837.jpg

DSC03839.jpg

DSC03841.jpg

-Bill

No ridin' since Mon.
Saw a scary smoke plume map (Fox Eureka) Thursday nite, had to see if it was true, thankfully not.
Trinity lake is NOT socked in daytime, ground reports Hayfork is not like my Monday pix.
I finally found a spot close to the lake here, but thin shade.
I did hit the black berry bushes, clean, ripe, sweet, even with a dirt road thru them
The 1901 bridge over the Trinity, Lewiston

Attachments

• IMG_4200.jpg
    IMG_4200.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4196.jpg
    IMG_4196.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4201.jpg
    IMG_4201.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1
Great pic John. :thumbup

CDONA... looks like a good spot.
The bridge is cool.

moon-set on the BARF HoHo Midsummer Rally Friday morning Weaver Bally sunrise ride, Trinity County, California.

Damn, those hilltop sunrise / sunset shots keep getting more and more amazing!

This 1290 SAS felt very easy to ride right away. Great power and agility going up PageMill. Brakes and suspension are acceptable but not spectacular. (BMW GS and XR have awesome brakes.)

Stage Rd

uGjyfSb.jpg

Alpine Rd

JEh3PMv.jpg

mdKPOFJ.jpg

LHdITXL.jpg

XRm6MGM.jpg

Damn, those hilltop sunrise / sunset shots keep getting more and more amazing!

thanks, guess I’m sorta a one-trick pony. :laughing:facepalm
think I’ve learned a lot from looking at your pics in your wonderful “Bikes on Location” thread, though. the main thing was not to be afraid to move the bike around a little to get a better pic, and also to try to get vertical pics, because I like how yours display in the thread. :thumbup

anyway, last one for a while, I promise:

picture.php

sunrise and moonset from Weaver Bally, with Bully Choop mountain in the distance, Trinity County, California …

Last edited:
Stunning John!
Guess I'm going to have to free Barbie from the van and get some photos of my own.

Back